Speakers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have been talking to Lee Goldman. I asked him to keep in touch and let us know the next time he went to Los Angeles for work. I told him that way we would not be buying a ticket for international flights. We could save money. He says in May of 2008 he is coming to US most likely.
Here is part of his email.

Hi George,(My first name is George)

I will certainly let you know and I am very appreciative of the interest you have in my work. For it to succeed, we need folks who are open to options and welcome the chance to become involved. I will stay in touch and we can arrange something in early 2008.

Regards,

Lee Goldman

Greg Scheimer passed away due to cancer earlier this year.

Here's what I can see as options. I don't know costs on any of these, so some may be cost prohibitive, but we need to know what is out there first.

• Dana Riddle -
    [email protected]
    Coral farming
    lighting
    coral coloration
  • Julian Sprung
    algae control
  • Bob Fenner
    wet web media
    Lighting
  • Scott Michael
    fish
  • Walt Smith
    coral import and farming
  • Albert Thiel
    leather corals
  • Craig Bingman
    Salinity and Temperature
    Chemisty type topics
    Synthetic Saltwater
  • Rob Toonen
    Salinity and Temperature
    Sponges
    Coral Feeding
    Christmas tree worms & other creatures like that
    Deep Sand Beds (he did this for us before)
  • Martin Moe
    fish breeding
    water motion
    Multi Environment Aquarium System
  • Charles Delbeek
  • John Tullock
    water quality
    pH and alkalinity in saltwater aquariums
  • Greg Scheimer
    writes for advanced aquarist
    primarily fish & water quality topics
    Fish in the Reef Aquarium: Myths and Misinformation
  • Joyce Wilkerson
    clownfish expert

Here is latest on speakers.

We have Mitch Carl for next month. He sounds awesome! How about the predators, infestations, deseases talk.

I spoke with Dave Behrens yesterday. He confirmed for third week in March. He asked which place for lecture. I said right now it may be BCC or Seattle Aquarium. I was not sure. Dave has a talk on Nudibraches. He also offered a heads up on a Dive he host for those that wanted to dive with him.

I am on hold with speakers until someone gives me the go ahead. I am still reading. You just need to let me know when or what you would like to pursue.

Back