Steven's Mixed Reef! (lots of pics)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

steven11

Somethingotherthannormal!
Ok, so they may be bad pics but at least they are there! ;) I wanted to start a new thread on my tank becuase it is a completely different tank then it was just three weeks ago. As any refer know, they are a lot of work(and money) but i have finally gotten mine to where i am very proud of it! Its really come together lately thanks to Tracey and Mike.

Enough jib jab, here are some pics. Let me know what you think!

HPNX0328.jpg

HPNX0327.jpg

HPNX0326.jpg

HPNX0325.jpg

HPNX0324.jpg

HPNX0323.jpg

HPNX0322.jpg

HPNX0321.jpg

excellent - I love it. what are some of your favorite corals and fishies? The pix are a little rough, but it looks like you have some great selection in there!

WOW...major improvements since i last seen it to give you that overflow :shock:

Makes me want to see it again :p

Keep the goodness good

-augustus

Thanks everyone!

Its really hard to pick favorites but it would prob be the seabea(which is doing awesome). Plus all of my corals have really started to color up lately.

Any time Augustus!

That purple one is a close second to my favorite. I am also pretty found of my new pipe fish!:) He is very cool.

Thanks Krish! Its changed a lot since i started it last September. Here is a before and now shot to compare side by side.
HPNX0144.jpg

HPNX0309.jpg

Man Steven, looking at your before shot is quite funny...since I have only known it as it is now...or more recently. Glad you are doing such a good job of babysitting the Sailfin. :) Amber keeps bugging me...she wants the Sailfin now!!

Man looking good :) . Have to come over and check it out. I think this week-end I can bump into a coral and part of it may fall off :D .
If I can make it happen I will give it to ya. Chow

Sounds good! I will be around the rest of today. Sat i am throughing a suprise party for my mom, but sunday would be good also.

So i am thinking of trying a sea horse in my reef. I am not to worried about food compitition. I am more worried about to much flow. I have a mj 1200 in the tank and about 300gph head pressure from my return. I have a pipe fish in the tank know and he is doing great! Any advise?

looks nice wow. big change i need to stop by some time to see it in person im still a big fan of softys but looks better then mine lol
talk soon
Brandon

Back