Survivor!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Tonight's the night!!! Survivor begins. Nikki made the suggestion a while back on starting a "Survivor" thread for the survivor fanatics...So here it is. Anymore Survivor freaks in da house??? Or will I be posting here by myself? Because I mean I never had a problem talking to myself, so typing to myself wouldn't be a problem either! (LOL) Don't forget...It premiers tonight, September 15 at 8:00 ET/PT only on CBS.

For up to date information and news regarding Survivor and other shows you can visit their website at CBS.com. (LOL)

Every season! Lock the doors and unplug the phone. Usually have a pretty big pool going at work, allthough I can never seem to get my picks right :doubt: .

Elmo18 said:
Quality of TV has gone way down.

Elmo it's supposed to be mindless.. thats what TV is good for, otherwise we'd all go to school on channel 4 or something...lol :D

My wife hates that show, but I gotta admit I do watch it sometimes.....I was bummed when that Amber girl got voted off last season....lol...I love the Tivo slowmo... :shock:

Tonight's the night!!! Survivor begins. Nikki made the suggestion a while back on starting a "Survivor" thread

you mean last sunday lol !!
well the only survivors that i really liked were the one with Rupert and survivor all stars, i did hate it when rubi left :(
I'll see if my son lets me watch it since it is at the same time as spongebob :doubt:

Rupert Rocks!!!! It was nice to see the two previous Survivor People from Palow. The girl (ok, help me here, Stephanie?) was one of my favorites. Do not remember Bobbie Jo very much. I am rooting for Stephanie..

Boy those women really kicked butt last night. Dehydration is a killer. I can't seem to make up my mind who I'm pulling for or which tribe. It usually takes the 2nd or 3rd episode for me to decide. Maybe we should put our votes in and see who gets it right at the end of the season. And if I don't win, then the winner can come to the Bahamas and stay with me and go out fishing swimming whatever!

yuhhu i'm going swimming AND fishing !!
Thanks for being so kind i didn't know you were gonna pay for my ticket :D .

i watched the first episode last year and was hooked this show is awesome, this season seams even more hardcore than last iam so stoked

Yeah, I think someone is going to attacked by something this season!

Gabriela I'll pay for your ticket...It's no problem. I'll get you first class on the mailboat! LOL!!!!!

hmm i'll try watching it, hmm i also gotta watch the O.C. and the apprentice :D, by the way, did anyone watch nip/tuck?
it was awesome !!! man i love that show :D

I guess I better sing in because I saw them all, I'm guilty but you see the way I see it, survivor is the first reality TV to make it big.

Woohoo! I have to admit - this show I can't miss. I was at MACNA last week, but DVR-ed it, so I'm all caught up. I think in a few weeks we should put our votes in. What do you guys think about the NFL guy, hiding the fact he used to play Pro Football? Do you think it will come back to bite him?

What do you guys think about the NFL guy, hiding the fact he used to play Pro Football? Do you think it will come back to bite him?
I think it might if it is learned early in the game. People will say that he doesn't need the money or say that he thinks he is a big shot because he use to play football. In a game like survivor, everyone is looking for an excuse to get rid of the key players to better their chances at winning the money. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

Back