tamron 90mm macro or sigma 105mm macro lens (nikon mount)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I dont have any experience with the sigma but i have that exact Tamron lense and LOVE it on my D-100.

I dont know where you are buying it but i believe BH photo has it right now with a $50 rebate or something.

thanks for the input, i did end up starting a new thread in photography forum, and i got the tamron, the rebate is $90 so i got it for $380, i could have gotten for $340 but the site didn't say if it was a USA manufacturer and didn't want to risk that

thanks for the input, i did end up starting a new thread in photography forum, and i got the tamron, the rebate is $90 so i got it for $380, i could have gotten for $340 but the site didn't say if it was a USA manufacturer and didn't want to risk that

did you get it from B & H??I only got a $50 rebate when i bought mine. :(

lol

:)

no, sigma4less.com, i believe that B&H was more expensive by like $20-30 or so, sigma4less has good reviews on most the sites, seems that a few people have had a bad experience and gone to all the sites to leave bad reports but it's still like 95%+ positive i think, researched it like a week ago, i think my lens will get here friday, i'm excited for it

Back