Tecno and Rocknerd's 90 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

*squeeeeeeee* I'm so excited for you! I know how much you were looking forward to these - and they are just beautiful!! ^_^

*squeeeeeeee* I'm so excited for you! I know how much you were looking forward to these - and they are just beautiful!! ^_^

Thank you, Ileah is stoked. Monday we're going to get the mollies and convert them to brackish then to saltwater, after those we're only one pair away from having all the fish we want, then it's on to corals :)

Woo-hoo!! Let me know when you'd like to start adding some Zoas! I've got lots to choose from and I will hook you up :D

Thank you! But I have to defer to Ileah for that. She's the one that makes the stocking decisions, I just make the equipment ones. :heh:

Wow, I haven't updated this in a while.... after hurting my back (twice) hauling 5 gallon jugs from the store I bought a RODI unit, it got here last night and I've already made 15 gallons of top off :)

IMG_0355[1].jpg

I have no clue why I didn't do this before... $160 shipped with dual TDS meter from spectrapure.

Back