Thank you!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jeepfish

Hey every one I just wanted to post this thread as a huge THANK YOU to all people on this forum. I am new to the salt water hobby and have wanted to do it for years. I always found my self even as a kid at that big wall of tanks at the pet store where the fish were more colorful, and playful and it seemed the whole tank was alive (no offence fw guys) but had no experience with keeping wet pets , I had no friends in the hobby, and was very scared that I would fail. I owe absolutely every bit of my success to reef frontiers. The people on this forum are some of the nicest, most helpful, patient and knowledgeable people you could ever find, I swear everyone on here just wants to give everything they have to help any one who asks, And this may be a little out there, but if every one was like the people I have talked to on this forum I think the world would be a better place:der:
THANK YOU all again and I cant wait till I have enough experience to start helping out some newbies on here:D

Glad the members here were able to cast a little light on the hobby, we try to keep it friendly and knowledgable

Mike

Glad you like it here! When I first signed up I was clueless and these guys taught me the ropes. Some of the same members are still bouncing around here today. Pretty cool! Mojo gave me special attention helping me out because he thought I was a chick from the Bahamas. Too bad he only had the Bahamas part right :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back