"till the fat lady sings" tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kpiotrowski

Kevin
finally have some livestock after several months. take a look at the view from the end to see why I call it my "fat lady tank".

120p,50g fuge,40g sump. reef octopus 200sx skimmer, iwaki wmd30rxlt return, 36w uv, multiple power heads for now, neptune apex with cond and orp. 4x110 vho, 2x250 mh

here she is...just waiting for you!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have 4 sw and one 125 african cichlid. the fat lady is on all fours...look at the pic from the front (first pic) and picture the left and right legs ( the crack in the middle should help lol)

anyone have a bunch of blue mushrooms you would donate so I can put some panties on her? sounds silly....but I may have to try it and see what it looks like.

I'm serious!

rofl...but serious.

You would only need a few mushrooms for a "G" string rather than a bunch. I suggest starting with that let, then let them grow into some granny panties.

LOL

actually its a blue cali tort i got from deb (auqaunaut) (spelling). my lighting is 10 years old but never used uri 4x110 vho, 2 white...and 2 actinic which are very purple. mh were off for the shot cus I think they must be like a 6700k cuz they really yellow the tank and all the live rock turns rreally green. anyway, under the current lighting it is insanley purple with bright tourquise polyps.

pretty cool to see the differnce under different lights.

here is a close up.

Last edited:
Back