Treehuggers (Jeff) 240

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll distract them... someone take it and RUN! watch out for the child and kittens though

hahah... the kittens love playing with the sump. they attack the bubbles on the inside.

you should come over anc check it out nelson... then we can come check out your tank. i heard ti's coming along nicely.

p.s. to everyone who thinks they are going crazy. your eyes aren't lieing to you... i had to take the pics down.

p.s. to everyone who thinks they are going crazy. your eyes aren't lieing to you... i had to take the pics down.

Darn!

I like your signature, maybe I should try saying "I love you" instead of telling the mama clown she is a crabby pain in the @ss. She doesn't appreciate having any wandering (or falling) snails or hermits in her 'yard'. Can't put any frags too close either. :rolleyes:

Not so sure about treehuggers avitar though... :razz:

I can understand why mark is having to take the close ups of the acans down. They truely are spectacular though. Even my wife liked those corals. How about a simple FTS of the 240?

Darn!

I like your signature, maybe I should try saying "I love you" instead of telling the mama clown she is a crabby pain in the @ss. She doesn't appreciate having any wandering (or falling) snails or hermits in her 'yard'. Can't put any frags too close either. :rolleyes:

Not so sure about treehuggers avitar though... :razz:

hahah... yeah these fish and corals don't know how much we go through for them. ;)

I can understand why mark is having to take the close ups of the acans down. They truely are spectacular though. Even my wife liked those corals. How about a simple FTS of the 240?

it's so hard taking a good shot of a 240. it's just too big! but i've got an idea. one last try.

You guys have some amazing acans for sure!!! Mark is the one in your avatar a japanese acan?

nope that's a true rainbow aussie... they are amazing... totally diff colors on every head. it's definately the best acan i have. :)

they're worth it...they look so much better in person you'll just have to swing by some time and take a look for yourself

Some updated pics ...finally

These aren't the best pics but I think they give a good idea of how things are shaping up. Enjoy..i'll try to get some more later on and some close ups of some of the corals...and acan alley

i saw this treasure hole,,look at the bottom front of this tank closely,you'll know what i'm talking about,,let me tell you it is the acan heaven,,great job jeff:):):)

Back