Update: New to Tacoma, WA lookin to meet some new people

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wasup the names rod more than willing to kick back and drink a beer anytime formly lived in sacramento cali so i know your good peeps i live in the tacoma area right now and if you want to hit me up, either here or email [email protected]

Well! Nothing like being left out:( Almost double the age requirement and female to boot :lol: j/k

The next couple PSAS meetings should be in the south end. You should attend a meeting where you can meet a lot of local reefers of all ages.

Indoor Reef, at 6th and Proctor in Tacoma sells memberships or you can get membership form on line on our website (link in my signature) or you can even join at a meeting. Besides being able to join in on all the fun at the meetings, the membership gets you 10% discount at many local fish stores.

Keep checking back in this forum and you should see a post for our next meeting soon!

Hope to see you at a meeting soon!

If you like Online games , I can get you introduced to folks ... Otherwise I am a recluse. After hitting 30 I went from active person to love being in my living room and not moving.

Thanks Krisfal for reminding me about the membership thing. I forgot about it last time I was at Indoor Reef.

PS: You may have not known but there was a huge sale at Barrier Reef last weekend... But don't worry. Blue Sierra in Issaquah is having there anual sale kick off Nov 29th.

Thought I give you a heads up so you dont miss the sales!

Back