updated Tank pix

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks you guys. Charlie the verdict is still out but I am guessing it might be A.rosaria. It has a very similar growth form to my other one but a very different color.

A.rosaria for sure,,i love it and all of them great coral you got there,,still wish we are little closer.:D

Just wondering where you are keeping this beauty in your tank?

JUNE2208049horrida1.jpg

returnofsid - WOW!!! Speechless. I just came across this thread for the first time. Simply amazing. Care to give a brief description of your photography equipment and techniques? I marvel at the colors you're able to capture!!
Thanks very much. The camera is a Sony, I believe my camera box I use for breaking the water surface is a huge help to getting better shots.

kevinpo - Hi Greg,
I think your pictures qualify as art! Excellent focus and the colors are superb.

Cheers,
Kevin
Thanks Kevin, you're very kind. I guess my picture quality has improved a bit over the past few years.

dieden please tell me the stats on your camera. What body, what lense etc...
People are usually surprized and seem disappointed when I tell them it's just a Sony cyber shot.

Bricky - Just wondering where you are keeping this beauty in your tank?
Right at the top directly under a 250 w hqi 10k bulb.

Well, much earlier in your post, you mentioned it was an inexpensive camera. I have seen a lot of amazing pictures taken with point and shoot cameras. Just proves the point that it's not always about the expensive equipment we use...and more about the artistic eye and abilities of the photographer. The photo boxes are a very useful tool. I really need to get one made!! Oh and the Cybershot is a great lil' P&S camera. Still....amazing pictures!!!

Greg, hi. :D

Your corals are over the top. :cool: What is the coral the pink and green encrusting one (3rd pic in frame 109_?

tamarindthai Greg,,,those are great corals,and great shots,,i am going to try out top down shot soon,,hopefully won't get me camera wet
Thanks Dang. If you use a box the doesn't leak you'll be fine.

Jan Greg, hi.

Your corals are over the top. What is the coral the pink and green encrusting one (3rd pic in frame 109_?
Thanks Jan. That coral is A.millepora that is a wierd morph.

returnofsid Once again, simply amazing!!! I really need to purchase or build a "top down" box.
Thanks much. If you enjoy photographing your corals I highly recommend getting one. :cool:

Back