updated Tank pix

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe It's a Sony and in the thread there's a few FTS. Thanks very much.

brandyrb Thank you. I was very fortunate to find a fellow hobbyist with lot's of talent who designed the site. I very pleased with how it's turned out.

returnofsidCITES is a governing law regarding international shipments and unfortunately sps is on their list. :mad: It is more trouble than it's worth and quite expensive.

Another close up of my mille-morph.
oct1708ft016millemorphmacro.jpg

yellow tenuis
oct1708002yellowtenuis.jpg

Man that Millie morpgh is AWSOME looking!!!! Have you given it a name? Wish you can ship stuff to the states. You have some great looking stuff sir!!!!

wow!!! Greg,,that the brillant for my eye candy for sure ,,still wished i can get my hand on some of those to grow in my tank:D:D:D,,great collectoin and great collector.

Once again....WOW!!! You're making me come dangerously close to short circuiting my laptop. Drool and computers don't mix!!

Oh and I had a question or comment about CITES, that we discussed awhile back. Recently, I read something about CITES allowing transport of "certified tank raised corals" as long as documentation showed something or other...lol. It did mention a certain percentage of fragging from the wild collected specimen...lol. Is this anything you are familiar with?

Once again....WOW!!! You're making me come dangerously close to short circuiting my laptop. Drool and computers don't mix!!

Oh and I had a question or comment about CITES, that we discussed awhile back. Recently, I read something about CITES allowing transport of "certified tank raised corals" as long as documentation showed something or other...lol. It did mention a certain percentage of fragging from the wild collected specimen...lol. Is this anything you are familiar with?
Thanks once again.

I think it's past time for an update, with some of your amazing pictures!!!
Thanks for the interest. I've been busy-tore this tank down first week of Jan and transferred everything to a custom 400 gal. It's been set up for 5.5 months but I've had several set backs however things are starting to do better again. Here's a couple of recent coral pix.
june11016frontcenter.jpg

june16043birdofmanycolors.jpg

june16051multiacuta.jpg

may30206misc111.jpg

may24017rainbowstylomacro.jpg

may19015HLmille2.jpg

feb2009047specialK.jpg

ooh, what is the placement and lighting of your ponape birdsnest? That is a le ponape birdsnest in the second pic, right?

Back