Upgrade to 180 from 75 on a budget. :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have been siphoning, and waiting for it to settle out. The tank has been up and running now for about 4 months now and never had any in the display, so I think I will settle for it in the sump if that is where it wants to be.

So it has been a while since I updated this page. So for a little update pictures let me start here.

IMG_7729.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7705.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg

IMG_7698.jpg

IMG_7697.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

I had a friend back home with a camera and a new lens so he wanted to try it out while I was gone.

Should be home in a couple of days. Can't wait to see the tank. The better half has been kind to it and has taken real good care of it for me.

Floyd,

welcome back, and make sure you do something special for your better half...she did a good job taking care of your tank.
:)

Well guys on my way out of Washington state. Tank is pretty much torn down. Live rock, and critters are all gone. Time for me to take this thing down to Arizona. To all of the people that I have had the opportunity to meet, and all of the people that were kind enough to help me out when I had questions. I want to extend a big "THANK YOU." I will be setting the tank back up when I get to Arizona. I will make sure to post the progress. Again I can not tell you guys thanks enough. You guys made this hobby fun.

Floyd, it was an honor my friend hope everything works out well for you and your family in this new endeavour.

Cheers, Todd

Floyd my friend, I wish you and your family all the best. I am sure you will find a renewed passion for this hobby once the tank is all setup.

I will definatly contact you should I travel to the phoenix area.

Good luck my friend

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thank you guys. It has been fun learning everything I can. Now I have to lift this crazy thing into my garage for cleaning. Does anybody think the old trick "Light as a feather stiff as a board" thing will work. IF I get all five of my kids around it and start chanting.

Back