• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used Equipment For Sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
You may have notice we have started liquidating used equipment. I just went through the storage room and pulled out another load of items. Some examples:

1. Small Sump/Fuge/Top Off Tank (Can be used for any of these) $10
2. Medium Sump $25
3. Large Wet/Dry $50
4. CPR Bak Pak $50
5. Coralife Turbo Twist 36w UV Sterilizer $40
6. Tropic Marin 30w UV (No Bulb) $25
7. Milwaukee Ph Monitor/Controller (Needs Probe) $50
8. Sunlight Supply T-5 Ready Fit Retro Inc One Free Bulb 2x54w $35
9. LifeGaurd Heater Module $10
10. Three Sizes ETSS Skimmers $50 each
11. ETSS Auto Waste Collectors $20-$30

Last edited:
Do you have pictures and dimensions available on these?

2. Medium Sump $25

Gary

Witch sizes? any that might be nice for a lightly stocked 130g Softie/LPS mixed reef?

Do you have pictures and dimensions available on these?

2. Medium Sump $25

Gary

Hi Gary,

The $10 sump sold yesterday. I have Andrew working on a pic of the $25 unit. It measures 21.25"x18.50"x17"H.

Thanks,
Cy

Witch sizes? any that might be nice for a lightly stocked 130g Softie/LPS mixed reef?

We have the Reef Devil, EVO 500, and I believe the EVO 750. For your 130g I would use the Evo 500. It would need a Mag 9.5 Pump which we have in. The pump runs 119.99. Ifyou were to buy the pump from us I would give you the skimmer for $25 and throw in a small auto waste collector for free!! This stuff has to go:D

Thanks,
Cy

We have the Reef Devil, EVO 500, and I believe the EVO 750. For your 130g I would use the Evo 500. It would need a Mag 9.5 Pump which we have in. The pump runs 119.99. Ifyou were to buy the pump from us I would give you the skimmer for $25 and throw in a small auto waste collector for free!! This stuff has to go:D

Thanks,
Cy

I'll take it if he doesn't...you know I'm good for it.

:D:D:D:D We have two of the Evo 500's and waste collectors to boot:D:D:D:D

I only have one Mag 9.5 in the store but can always order another on a few days notice. Come on in and pick one up anytime. Since you are coming from Tacoma just let me know when you're coming and I'll make sure the pump is here and set everything aside for you.

:D:D:D:D We have two of the Evo 500's and waste collectors to boot:D:D:D:D

I only have one Mag 9.5 in the store but can always order another on a few days notice. Come on in and pick one up anytime. Since you are coming from Tacoma just let me know when you're coming and I'll make sure the pump is here and set everything aside for you.

Cool, would today work? ;)

Hi Gary,

The $10 sump sold yesterday. I have Andrew working on a pic of the $25 unit. It measures 21.25"x18.50"x17"H.

Thanks,
Cy

Here it is:

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

I'll take the 750 if it's not gone already. If it is I'll go for the 500.
I'll swing bye tomorrow after work ~6:30.
If you like I can prepay via phone/paypal/ect to hold it if needed. I wish it wasn't too late already tonight. I'd be there in a heartbeet.
I have to get rid of the CSS125 :p
And I already have 2 diferent pumps for it so If FreakinReefin wants the pump with one go for it :D

I'll take the 750 if it's not gone already. If it is I'll go for the 500.
I'll swing bye tomorrow after work ~6:30.
If you like I can prepay via phone/paypal/ect to hold it if needed. I wish it wasn't too late already tonight. I'd be there in a heartbeet.
I have to get rid of the CSS125 :p
And I already have 2 diferent pumps for it so If FreakinReefin wants the pump with one go for it :D

I still have two of the 750's so no worries about prepaying etc. One of the two 500's went tonight.

8. Sunlight Supply T-5 Ready Fit Retro Inc One Free Bulb 2x54w $35

what is the length of the t-5?

ALoha Cy...be interested in the skimmers if you have them availale and can mail to Hawaii...right now my systems are skimmerless because I do 20% water changes daily but I think it's time to do less water changes and get a skimmer for each of the 3 systems Im running...each system is about 100-125 gallons ...quick question...will running a skimmer affect the levels of cupramine I have inthe system? whenever I do a water change Im adding drops of cupramine back in... anyways LMK if you have some used skimmers...aloha Les

Idiot move...

I still have two of the 750's so no worries about prepaying etc. One of the two 500's went tonight.

So...I get home last night after getting the 500....plug it all in to do a test run and thought I had all the hoses hooked up. BUT I had the skimmer turned in such a way that I could not see the drain hole in the top portion and neglected hooking up a hose to it. I get everything up and running and noticed water flying out the side and started freakin out of course...little did I know it was spraying directly into an outlet socket. I stick my hand in the puddle of water that I just made to soak it up with a towel and shocked the PISS out of myself!!! That is the first time I have ever shocked myself by an outlet and DAMN OUCH!!!

Anyways, I got it all solved and it works now! Thanks again Cy and Andrew!

Last edited:
i need a light for a 10 gallon frag tank for zoos got any thing

Last edited:
ALoha Cy...be interested in the skimmers if you have them availale and can mail to Hawaii...right now my systems are skimmerless because I do 20% water changes daily but I think it's time to do less water changes and get a skimmer for each of the 3 systems Im running...each system is about 100-125 gallons ...quick question...will running a skimmer affect the levels of cupramine I have inthe system? whenever I do a water change Im adding drops of cupramine back in... anyways LMK if you have some used skimmers...aloha Les

Sorry....I was out in the field today and just got in front of a computer. I'm going to PM you about the skimmers Les:)

do you still have the sump

I'll have the guys look into the lighting. I don't thin there is anything in the stash though. When I left the store at 5pm on tuesday the sump was still there. I won't be able to respond Wednesday so you might just give Chris a call Wed to check. 425 277-7670.

Thanks!

Back