Vanderbilt Chromis Offer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Eric Boerner

Web Guru
I have someone down in LA that is willing transact a deal with a shipper out of Hawaii to send me some Vanderbilt chromis. They are going for $12 ea plus shipping. I am picking up 15 myself. They will be sent next day air from Hawaii to Seattle directly, so ship cost is a little high. If there are others in the area that would like to snag some as well, we can split the ship cost evenly.

Vanderbilt chromis are probably the hardest chromis/damsel to come by in the hobby and some of the most beautiful. They school in groups and will entice the rest of the tank to school with them. They should be kept in odd quantities, since they always kill the smallest one if they are in even numbers. Best kept in groups of 5 or more if you want them to school.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Chromis_vanderbilitiHI.jpg

Forgot to mention... Extremely peaceful chromis, just like the Green Reef Chromis. These do not have Damsel attitudes. :D

Good pick Eric....

It is too bad I dont have a large tank :( I've lived in Hawaii for a looong time, and have seen some.

It is nice you have this opportunity.

Best,
Ilham

I have some they look nice although 3 would not school I think youll need more for that :)
They look better in person !

The guy I was snagging these from has put his order in already. I declined to get the chromis at this time though. I was hoping for a bigger shipment up north here. He said if we can get something together later, just to let him know.

This was from a connection that I had down in LA.

Eric I am not positive but my friend James Maybe able to get 15 for you and the other two for Paul

I won't know for sure until monday

The price is a lil more expensive they are 20 dollars each (no tax)
and shipping is free

I'd rather pay shipping than 8$ each on the amount of fish that I'd be ordering... :D

-Josh-:cool:

Back