• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very nice high quality equipment.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

eddiecorrea

Reef Addict
Taking down my tank. So I'm selling everything off. Livestock must be sold first. You can see that here. http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/68158-Tank-breakdown-Have-plenty-of-stock-to-move

Apex Lite with newer Temp and PH probes. All calibrated and always worked flawless. I also have the WXM module and the wireless module for it. Comes with EB8 obviously. $500 and I will be your tech support getting it hooked up.

MP10wES with new dry side in June or July and new wet side in March or so. The manufacture date is 2011 but everything is newer and working flawless. $215.

100watt Neo Therm heater. $35. Thing is the best heater on the market.

Brand new marine land MJ900 - $10.

RODI 90GPD from Spectrapure with the in/out meter and flush kit. Filters are still outputting 0. With how small a tank I have I probably haven't even run 150 gallons through it. - $150

2 Kessil A150w Sky blue with Goosenecks - LOVE these lights. I've had these 2 for about 2 years. $170 each.

Take the entire tank(livestock included) and everything I have(salt, additives, tools, etc) for $1500. Oh I'll even throw in the $50 free coral from Barrier and the other coupons in the bag.

Back