Volcano reef Round 2/revive tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alright first I would like to thank everyone for, greatly hooking me up! My tank is packed, I am so glad I didnt throw in the towel, as of now thanks
to you fellow reefers. MY Volcano is a full blown reef again. :love: :love: :love: :love:

I promise you guys the corals will be in a good home

Thank you Fallon- Jason thanks for the canaries, if it wasn't for them, the tank wouldn't be where it is at now =)

Thank you jezzeapi- the montis I got from you are amazing

Thank you str8juizy- Rachel Thank you for the corals, they are doing great, your tank is the shizzz :biggrin1:

Thank you 1guydude- Devon homie thanks for the coral, "you want that? yeah Ill take it lol"

Thank you Peppie- Dave Thank you for the care package, nice stuff in there. Those crazy gizmos you are building can't wait to see it in action

Thank you eww- Eric Thanks for the sweet corals, they are loving the leds

Thanks you somethings fishy- It was well worth the boat ride, Trust me the girl with me wasn't the tank killer lol

Now some pictures =)

IMG_20120602_153228.jpg

IMG_20120602_153234.jpg

IMG_20120602_153238.jpg

IMG_20120602_153243.jpg

IMG_20120602_153251.jpg

IMG_20120602_153256.jpg

IMG_20120602_153258.jpg

IMG_20120602_153344.jpg

IMG_20120602_153347.jpg

IMG_20120602_153351.jpg

IMG_20120602_153357.jpg

IMG_20120602_153411.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah! Your tank looks great! I am glad I could help out and it looks like you got ALOT of support from everyone else here on RF too! What an amazing group of people us reefers are, right? I LOVE how we all chip in to help a fallen reefer get back on his/her feet! Your tank is going to be amazing when everything grows out! I know you miss your corals and livestock that got murdered but everything happens for a reason and now you have a tank full of love and a little piece of all our heavens :) Keep us all updated on as your tank progresses...

Rachel

"u want that" LOL cmon man... i didnt know wat u wanted! hope u enjoy.

That acan looks nice, already puffed up! Does it look that dark in person?>

everything looks great really, specially after hydrogen proxide and bleach being added lol.....
wat r u gonna dose for cal? Im thinking of getting some aquavitro. :/

Yeah! Your tank looks great! I am glad I could help out and it looks like you got ALOT of support from everyone else here on RF too! What an amazing group of people us reefers are, right? I LOVE how we all chip in to help a fallen reefer get back on his/her feet! Your tank is going to be amazing when everything grows out! I know you miss your corals and livestock that got murdered but everything happens for a reason and now you have a tank full of love and a little piece of all our heavens :) Keep us all updated on as your tank progresses...

Rachel

Well said and thanks again, 6 months from now,tank is going to be in drool mode

"u want that" LOL cmon man... i didnt know wat u wanted! hope u enjoy.

That acan looks nice, already puffed up! Does it look that dark in person?>

everything looks great really, specially after hydrogen proxide and bleach being added lol.....
wat r u gonna dose for cal? Im thinking of getting some aquavitro. :/

Lol,naw its more greenish. My camera phone suck. HAHAH the hydrogen peroxide was to help with the hair algae, I did that on purpose. The bleach was........ YOu know the story lol

Looks fantastic buddy! I'll have to take a look sometime this week/weekend! Stoked to see it alive again! +bajillion on the community for pulling together!

Looks amazing bro. Glad you didn't throw in the towel. Even the little fisherman looks happier. =) Looking forward to the pics of it grown out. Goodluck!!..and uh....hope you changed your locks....if not...maybe one of us can donate a new set of those to ya. lol.:eek:hwell:

Hey, I know you said you are getting new pumps and getting rid of your koralias... Let me know when you do. If you are getting rid of them, I would be interested in taking them off your hands ;)

Rachel

Hey, I know you said you are getting new pumps and getting rid of your koralias... Let me know when you do. If you are getting rid of them, I would be interested in taking them off your hands ;)

Rachel

Rachel I have 1 mp10 now, just saving funds for the next one. As soon as I get it, the pumps are yours. NO CHARGE! =)

Wow! The tank looks great and everything looks super happy! That green nepthea I gave you looks awesome... super green! I think the stuff I gave you is even happier in your tank than in mine! What kind of lights you got on there?

Wow! The tank looks great and everything looks super happy! That green nepthea I gave you looks awesome... super green! I think the stuff I gave you is even happier in your tank than in mine! What kind of lights you got on there?

Running leds

Aquastyleonline.com leds

48x3watt bridgelux LED
22 whites
18 blues
4 uvs

15 gu10s 3x1 led
8 cool whites
7 blues

pretty cheap diy LED works great

Back