What about an LPS forum?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brandyrb

There's a zoa forum, two SPS forums with (moderator name). What about an LPS forum? Not much is mentioned here about LPS and they are way cool...

I just did a quick look through of the Corals with Anthony Calfo and there is a lot of mention of LPS. I didn't know that. I guess I'll have to start looking in that thread more.

Well I still think it would be kool to have a sps,lps.ect..forums to make it easier for searching for help..and it would be nice to do for the sales stuff too but only so much room!

I would love to see a LPS forum also, since I will be predominately stocking my tank with these types of corals:)

Before this gets too far gone, I'll state that maybe some rearranging of a few forums to have a separate LPS & Softy forum may be a good idea. As of right now I threw it out to the mods & Owners for discussion. One thing to comment on is we don't want duplication of forums & end up with a silly amount of forums that gets confusing. So the suggestion I made may end up renaming a few rather than make completely all new forums. I think we already have enough in place but the Forum names may be a little misleading or outdated actually.
Regardless, as of right now it is just up in the air & I wanted you to know we do see your comments.

Back