What are you doing with your rebate check?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mattleycrue76

Aquajunkie
I was just thinking about that tax rebate check comin. I'm leaning towards a octopus msx160 extreme skimmer and a tunze osmolater ATO system:lol: Sure hope those skimmers are back in stock by then.

How about y'all?

Personally, I will be saving it as it is just an advance on your refund for next year. I try to plan my taxes so I don't have to pay or get much back at the end of the year and this just messes that up.

Personally, I will be saving it as it is just an advance on your refund for next year. I try to plan my taxes so I don't have to pay or get much back at the end of the year and this just messes that up.

Party pooper..:p Im getting my 210 with my rebate check.

yeah, you really suck for that, they get plenty of my money every year. I would love no income tax. By the way krish, does your location make it easier for you to collect coral, or is everything crazy protected?

Yeah, everything is basically protected. Plus we can't import or export any marine life. Puts a big dent in the hobby for me (LOL). :)

So I am going to use my stimulus check to stimulate my kids. Thinkin about takin a trip to Idaho or maybe somewhere a little further. Hopefully warmer.

Random state. Really What I think I might do is hop in the car and drive until I get through half of the money then return home. I just need some sun and a little chaos that comes with driving 3 crazy kids for 8 hours at a time. Hmmm sounds like a blast huh.

Not a bad idea. I think I will put that advice to some use. Thanks and I am sure that my girls will say the same.

Random state. Really What I think I might do is hop in the car and drive until I get through half of the money then return home.

:p let us know what Oak Harbor is like :lol:

Maybe if you spend the whole thing you can make it to eastern WA and back!:lol:

Last edited:
My Wife is going to toronto canada for 2-3 weeks and renting a car with it. She has not been there for over 20 years. She lived there all her life until we met in california 21 years ago! She will be seeing her best friend from chilhood getting married and is the maid of honor. Then she will be visiting family and relatives.

:)

Paul

Back