What are you doing with your rebate check?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well mine just hit my bank account today. I am replacing my skimmer with an SWC-200 which is better suited for my tank.

It also has to do with your ending numbers on your SS#. I am in the same boat and getting mine in June to. It would go quicker if you had direct deposit though.

Yes mines was direct deposit also and according to the SS# I should've got mines on the 9th. This is what I understand if you used turbo tax or H&R block software if you decided for them to deduct the fees from your tax return (which I did) than you go through a 3rd party bank they use the term ATL (anticipated tax loan) rather having the IRS depositing your money and if you chose to pay the fee up front with a debit card than the money is direct deposited strait from the IRS. Does that make sense? Oh well I'm not in a hurry to spend it as a matter of fact it will be going to pay some bills so its not a biggie to me.

Yeah they had that on King 5. That sucks for the people that chose that method without knowing the impact. Oh well...everyone will get their's eventually.

Just got mine a couple of days ago. I'm so $#@!*ing mad. $241? even people who didn't pay any income tax are getting like $300 minimum. Income redistribution gets my blood boiling like few other things.:evil::evil::evil:

Back