What does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

When I had my tank in New Mexico my Youngest used to come to the tank and look for long periods of time at the reef, all at once she start Screaming :REEF DADDY LOOK REEF DADDY. She was like 2.5 years old then.

haha - man this thread reminds me

I need to change my username - this one is my ex's - whose been gone for 3+ years, I took over his tank and his hobby, and his nickname on here when i kicked him to the curb since everyone got to know me under "his" name instead of him!

time to clean house

(reg'n new username as we speak :badgrin: )

Aha - Transformed!! :lol:

And my story behind this one...

Back in grade school when I was hacking into IRC from my old miggy and raising caine I was also taking 1st year spanish - and I thought the word was cool

Been using it ever since - and if you know what I mean by miggy we should swap war stories, and maybe go blow the dust offa that old 2000 in my parents' closet and play some classic shareware games

My name stands for an engine that is equipped with a turbo. I drag race a lot and my car is set up with a 306 cubic inch Ford which is a 302 with a 30 over bore. The turbo left some time ago but the name has stuck.

I am soon to replace the 306 with a 427 small block Ford. The 427 started its life as a 351 Windsor that has been stroked to 427. That motor will be nitrous fed.

My name stands for an engine that is equipped with a turbo. I drag race a lot and my car is set up with a 306 cubic inch Ford which is a 302 with a 30 over bore. The turbo left some time ago but the name has stuck.

I am soon to replace the 306 with a 427 small block Ford. The 427 started its life as a 351 Windsor that has been stroked to 427. That motor will be nitrous fed.

i am drooling:)

LOL! The er was supposed to be me stuttering online. Ya never know who's watching....

I like the Reefdudeer too. Might use that on one of the hunting forums, with your permission...:D

Well my nick name from college was Darko, I went to art school majored in painting and photo and every said my work is very dark. My name is Donna and Donnie Darko had just came out, Donna Darko. The Seattle well I live there.

Good ole caller ID

Back in the 90's when everyone had the little caller ID boxes my number always came up as P Oakley. One day everyone started calling me Poakley and it has been with me ever since. The 723 is just a number that stuck in my head one day.

I used to be PDAJunkie because I wrote programs for the PDA Palm and did not want to change my name from other forums. Don't do programs anymore so finally decided to change my name, hence ReefJunkie.

I'm a fly fishing fanatic and work to restore Seattle area streams and rivers. I really like our native trout, the Pacific Coastal Cutthroat Trout - Salmo Clarki clarki

I don't get to fish for sea-runs as often as I'd like, but they sure are fun to catch (and release). A couple projects I've managed and one I'm looking for funding for have provided spawning and rearing habitat for trout and salmon. We caught a beautiful 12 inch trout in a little stream where we had been told there "are no trout".

Back