Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Was I wrong in my talk?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Josh, I just read the entire thing and if it is true that Leonard was impersonated then that really sucks. I can't vouch for anyone there as I know none of them nor the situation/circumstances/relationships/history etc. other than what I just read. Nevertheless, I know you from hanging around here at Rf in threads, chats etc I see nothing wrong with what you said. I would be pissed myself I'm sure, but like I said, I can only make an assumption from what I read.

I'll say it again, like I've said thousands of times before, there will be no other forum like RF to me. Where our numbers are somewhat small compared to some of the others, we are more of a family of members here where all of the active members know who basically the other member is. I'm glad that for the most part our "problems" here are minimal and are handled wonderfully by the RF staff. Reading things like the above link, makes me realize even more how much more I love RF...

Take it easy and don't stress too much Josh:)

I personally do not like threads like that thread. Once started (no matter if it is legit or not) spiral out of control.

I also don't particularly like spanning the controversy across to other boards (including Reef Frontiers). That usually does not solve any problems either.

I am not giving an opinion on right or wrong in that thread, but I would appreciate it if an eye is kept on this thread such that it does not spiral out of control spawned by that thread.

Just another reason I spend my time here instead of there. Non-reef related issues that escalate into legal matters. If I wanted to talk legal maters I would've went to law school.

Sometimes it's best to just walk away and save your energy for a fight worth fighting.

Hi everyone ..sorry its been to long to post here..but im back...Josh you was right to say what you did and the people on that forum need to grow up and deal with it.

I gave mt mod postion up on there as i am sick of the childish behave.

Oh Happy new year to everyone :)

Sarah xxxx

Just another reason to only visit friendly sites like Reeffrontiers, Reefsanctuary and Reef-visions. Don't have enough experience with RDO to comment, but little I do have I've never been treated unfairly or rude.

BTW, I'm a proud member of the once banned community of RAG. :rolleyes:

Why did I read that ? It's bad / dumb I don't see any serious identity problems I do see anger and fustration . jetaero I think you just got sucked into a negative situation all the way around as far as security My plack Does not say who I am Logging in as say plack2 won't financially ruin me or let whoever may choose that id know more about me so its a non issue as I see it just alot of negative feeling from alot of different people and probably some misconceptions :)

Back