Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

+1 On the Pentatonix, I about wore my mp3 player out over the holidays due to family requesting me to play their Christmas album.

Since I don't drink I guess I can play DD

i personally like that it doesn't last 6 months, and they don't induce so much drama...

Alright Peppy, I've been skimming the thread for a while. I'm in, as long as there's free beer. Have you been building anything lately non-reef related? I know your tank was on hold the last I saw, but guys like us can't help but be working on something. Building is therapeutic.

Alright Peppy, I've been skimming the thread for a while. I'm in, as long as there's free beer. Have you been building anything lately non-reef related? I know your tank was on hold the last I saw, but guys like us can't help but be working on something. Building is therapeutic.

Hey bud,
Thanks for dropping by. Interesting thread we got going here. LOL
I am helping the local high school build a robot. Kinda neat.
Worse part of the whole mentor thing is most of these kid dont know what a fillips head is. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out, or just do it myself. LOL

Hey bud,
Thanks for dropping by. Interesting thread we got going here. LOL
I am helping the local high school build a robot. Kinda neat.
Worse part of the whole mentor thing is most of these kid dont know what a fillips head is. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out, or just do it myself. LOL

What key on the keyboard is a Phillips head? ;)

So where r we plannin this shin dig? Thought peppie would have a in wall tank and tv for the super bowl for this....
Cheap beers would b... Busch mickeys or OE...

It's because you people got lazy and don't want to post anymore :eek:

Hope everyone is doing well. No tank yet, life has been crazy, but I promise to update my photo album here this weekend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back