Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

...And I don't even eat pig. Maybe that's how I ended up so confused. Although I see people eating Prosciutto and Lardo and I can't help but want to try some. Turkey bacon just doesn't cutt it.

Merriam-Webster-Halmus Online Dictionary:

Definition of PIG BUTT

: of, relating to, or being a pig's butt (adjective)
: narrowly, stodgily, and often ostentatiously learned (adjective)
: urban slang "to pig's butt". To pigss butt is a type of dancing in which an individual dances to popular music in a provocative manner. (See Twerking)
— pig·s·butt (verb)

That is great! Some of the team have the mentors do all the work, and some of the teams have the students do all the work. It is obvious who is who when you get to the competition

He and the other mentors try to get the kids involved and they try to remain in a teaching mode. He said the students interest vary year after year, They have some of the students actually participating in the build, some in public relations, some in computer work, something for everyone. He refuses to build it for them, but works hard keeping things going. This will be his last year and is now trying to get other parents into a mentor role. He enjoys it, but will be moving to Olalla in June.

: urban slang "to pig's butt". To pigss butt is a type of dancing in which an individual dances to popular music in a provocative manner. (See Twerking)
— pig·s·butt (verb)

No one needs to see twerking.

Merriam-Webster-Halmus Online Dictionary:

Definition of PIG BUTT

: of, relating to, or being a pig's butt (adjective)
: narrowly, stodgily, and often ostentatiously learned (adjective)
— pig·s·butt (verb)

Here is another first for RF
Swine ass by webster

from the times blog today

read it as though you don't live here (for those of you that do), and think about how confusing it would be.

UPDATE 12:18 P.M.: Cornerback Richard Sherman is holding the Lombardi Trophy, and running back Marshawn Lynch is standing on the hood of the Duck carrying the SeaGals, tossing Skittles into the crowd.
Washington Gov. Jay Inlsee and Seattle Mayor Ed Murray are in another Duck. Inslee is toting a football.

read it as though you don't live here (for those of you that do), and think about how confusing it would be.

UPDATE 12:18 P.M.: Cornerback Richard Sherman is holding the Lombardi Trophy, and running back Marshawn Lynch is standing on the hood of the Duck carrying the SeaGals, tossing Skittles into the crowd.
Washington Gov. Jay Inlsee and Seattle Mayor Ed Murray are in another Duck. Inslee is toting a football.

Thats great Marshawn is tossing skittles.

I am recording it on king5. really wish I could have gone downtown.

Earlier, some moron mistyped something about pigs butt. I won't mention any names, but his screen name was Halmus. It reminds me of the example I once heard concerning correct grammer:

Example 1: "Let's eat, grandmother!"

Example 2: "Let's eat grandmother!"

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother

this thread is stayin' alive, stayin' alive

feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'

and this thread is stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive

Back