Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man I don't hijack!!!! I respond to hijacks, never start them. I think hijacking is wrong.

Since its pick on Ken thread, nice bracelet sissy boy

LOL LOL LOL!!! I read it wrong and went back to look on my wrist HA. Maybe his band isn't pink...I might just be the reflection from his undies.

I was so happy the day I went to the observatory it was pink braclet day, If I would of known I would of accessorized.

Greetings everyone! My first post and a pic of me with my daughter... :D

Welcome to Reef Frontiers! The friendliest place on the Internet! Well, maybe that's stretching it; but we have some awfully friendly people here. Some with good advice, others with good questions; and others with too many questions (you'll meet Jiddy later).

Clayton

4.gif

Spawns - welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Hope you enjoy the website!

welcome to RF spawns...I't a great resource, glad to have you here....cute daughter by the way.... :D

MikeS

No i didnt read your mind, but what i did do was hold a paper plate in my mouth while i was takin a frozen burrito out of the microwave, i dumped a bunch of hot sauce on the thing and when i took the plate out of my mouth it ripp'd the skin on my inner lips off a little bit (nothing to bad) until i bit into the hot sauce soak'd burrito, holy moly im in tears, so my point is i wasnt reading your mind

This me and the kids. The first one is me on my sweet ride. It just got pimped. The next are my kids. Then me again in a more serious pic.

Well, in a drunken stupper kind of way...mmmmm.....BEEEERRRR!

Last edited:
The first one is me on my sweet ride. It just got pimped

ok who got pimped you or the ride ? :D lol !! i guess you are gonna need a lot of battery if you wanna go far with that thing :D .

No i didnt read your mind, but what i did do was hold a paper plate in my mouth while i was takin a frozen burrito out of the microwave, i dumped a bunch of hot sauce on the thing and when i took the plate out of my mouth it ripp'd the skin on my inner lips off a little bit (nothing to bad) until i bit into the hot sauce soak'd burrito, holy moly im in tears, so my point is i wasnt reading your mind

Jiddy ouch !! lol
how was the burrito and what kind dood ? i want a burrito !!!

Back