Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cant imagine why i passed this thread up... gotta find some pics...

okay i'm back :razz:

me and my gf
japajew9b6br.jpg

and this is me trying to explain for the 34509546rj7tr9er th time .. what the diff between a yuma and floridia ricordia is ...
imgp1708a0bd.jpg

my girl is catching on though... i hope that she gets a nasty bite from the SW bug here soon... so her income goes to my tank too :razz:

that was after a trip to TJ ... i was still feelin the after effects of getting arrested down there so i thought i'd make that trip really worth while .. i stopped off at pacific beach and had it done.... funny thing is i couldn't imagine getting my ears peirced... OUCHHHH !!

:)

Alright - thought I'd join the foray, First one's me (before the newlywed 9), next one is my neice Mylene meeting my dog Red, and the last one is my hubby James finishing a 50 mile Adventure race - just saying it makes me tired!

:D ohh your niece is very cute !!
the same goes for you :) ;)
now i didn't know that men can be a hobby LOL !! just joking :D :lol: :lol:
well i can't even do a 2 miles ride, so yeah i bet that must have been painful but fun :)

Awesome pics everyone! Shauna - I've wanted to try adventure racing, but I think I would probably get lost somewhere :D. I told myself I need to stick with triathlons. Have you ever watched the Eco-Challenge?...it used to be on Discovery Chan. once a year.

LOL !!!
naww i think your husband is fine ;) .
I think that if i was about to try it,i would be scared of getting lost AND getting close to a bear.

Jiddy, don't hog it all, if ya get some from her spread it around. Wait I live closer, maybe I should be the middle man!!

Back