Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL !!!
in the first one, you look like you are about to shoot one .
I really like the second picture Christina and you look cute ( and you have a tiny little bit smile in there).
in the thrid one hmm how many wifes can you have in the Bahamas

LOL...Just one! My cousins wife can almost pass for my sister in there. You can see who out of the 4 absorbs the Bahamian sun:D Does my wife look pregnant? Must be having a dwarf!:lol:

you know i was gonna ask you about that :p, how come your wife is white i mean she's not tanned, with all that sun and no color hmm... what's the secret?
She's hiding the pregnancy good, she looks really good :) , but don't tell her, i said that because otherwise you'll have her eating junk in no time :D . (at least that's what i do when i feel skinni :D)

you know i was gonna ask you about that , how come your wife is white i mean she's not tanned, with all that sun and no color hmm... what's the secret?
She's hiding the pregnancy good, she looks really good , but don't tell her, i said that because otherwise you'll have her eating junk in no time . (at least that's what i do when i feel skinni )

I'm in the sun everyday and she is in an office. Also, I have some indian in me (through my dad thus the dumb name KRISHNA!!! Everyone calls me Harry Krishna!:mad: )

ohh yeah for some reason Lifeforphysics, you kind of look like my husband.

Watch out man:shock:

Live for Physics, rocking bike man. My dad did final inspection on your dads vette before it was shipped. LOL
Hey Krish we still look alike dude. Haircuts dont change it.

I'm in the sun everyday and she is in an office. Also, I have some indian in me (through my dad thus the dumb name KRISHNA!!! Everyone calls me Harry Krishna! )

LMBO !!! :lol: i think the name Krish sounds like a kewl name and at least is better than Jose or Gay lord (meet the fockers :lol:)

Watch out man

he sort of does or may be i'm just imagining :razz:

Hey Krish we still look alike dude. Haircuts dont change it

I don't know if to say that is a good thing for you to look like me (LOL) My wife's cousin said you were cute! Too bad her cousin is a man(LOL JOKING) She's a girl...Don't worry:lol:

Hey KIRSH, My wife want's to know how i get a job in the bahamas .....She is jealous....I took her to Negril and she loved the Island's....LOL...

Hey KIRSH, My wife want's to know how i get a job in the bahamas .....She is jealous....I took her to Negril and she loved the Island's....LOL...

LOL...Marry a Bahamian or get a work permit. I am going to start up a thread with photos of the Bahamas for everyone to see. If you want to see a few cool shots of one of the best hotels in the world right here where I live, check this thread out if you haven't seen it yet. All of it is in a hotel which is expanding! A reefers dream to say the least and I didn't even get all of what's there http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10546

ok, i guess i can post some semi old pictures.

img1369large7xs.jpg

img12568dh.jpg

img12932bd.jpg

husband trying to smile
img12988vo.jpg

my husband's dad
img1649large3ej.jpg

O.K ..Here's a few of our pic's from disney this summer....My daughter Jadyn and my Fiance Sabrina..And my self Ricky...And 2 of my car:D

Yeah it's nice but dirty...:( ..I should call it her car she drive's it ...LOL...I just pay 4 it..:D:D

Great pictures guys!!! This is a picture of my wife Belinda, oldest daughter Coral, yongest daugter Autumn and Daisy.

P1010016.jpg

Great pictures guys!!! This is a picture of my wife Belinda, oldest daughter Coral, yongest daugter Autumn and Daisy.

ohh you have a cute family dood !! and a nice looking tank ?
how far a long is she now? i can feel the boy coming :D

The preliminary date is June 25th. We go in for the ultra sound on tuesday so we will have a better date then. Don't look at the leathers in the front. The crabs have taken to sleeping on them at night. It is irritating the heck out of them. They never seem to be picking at them just sleeping.

Brian

Back