Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yuuhhuu !!!
well i'm exited for you dood :) .
I told you, it's gonna be a boy !! :D , we need another packer football player in the team :D .
what do you mean you have crabs sleeping on the leathers :shock: :doubt:

spongebob lover said:
what do you mean you have crabs sleeping on the leathers :shock: :doubt:

The leathers I have were from a WRS guy. I used the rubberband method to attach it to the rock. I have 2 leathers on that rock now. Last week for some reason the red leg hermits (they are the only ones no blue) decided to sleep in between the two leathers. So many of them pile in that they climb up each other untill some are sleeping on top it. I don't know why they do this and it is only at night. Evil little crabs!

Brian

I Also have a Scarlet hermit That about 2 or 3 times week that has found a home in my Devil's hand leather.He duz no damage and the leather duzn't mind .So I stopped Knocking him out and they are both doing great.!!!!

They use to sleep in my digita and it never bothered them. The leather has not extened its polyps in 6 days. I don't know what the deal is and there are to many of them to chase em out all the time. Guess I should save this for a different thread.:lol:

lol!! well sometimes my leather would not open for about a week because i believe it clean itself (you'll see some sort of coating coming out of it)
and then it's back to normal.

It's called molting it's how they shed their skin to grow. MY devil's hand leather duz it about every 5 weeks. It's huge ,I have noticed all my leather's do it ...cabbage,flower,toadstool and finger but not as often as my devil's hand most likely because of ot size ....Hope it help's...!!!

I think it is time to get this puppy rolling again seeing we've got a lot of new members joining recently...

Here's a photo from tonight of my wife and I while we were out to dinner:)

Hey Krish, man you need to get a tan. Cool picture man, you guys look happy. Tell that lady in the background to wake up.
Tiffany wants to know how you and your wife met? So its story time. LOL

Hey Krish, man you need to get a tan. Cool picture man, you guys look happy. Tell that lady in the background to wake up.

LOL...We need to switch jobs. She can play out in the sun a bit to brown up and I could use some inside work to lighten up! Yeah, that lady in the back must be stuffed! You should have seen what they had on that table to eat:lol:

What up ' krish Hows that tang doin'..Tank photo's are looking good.

Not much man...Where ya been???(LOL) Tang and tank are both doing great! I hope to get my new canopy soon and fling in some corals and stuff:D

Me and wife met in the ball pit in.McDonalds playpark....:lol:....I saw her ..She saw me .We have been running in dandelion field's ever since....

You must of missed my edit, Tiffany wants to know how you and your wife met. You mind telling about it?

LOL...I accidentally knocked her down about 13 years ago while taking my parents car out for a spin and she lost all her memory and since she was HOT I told her we'd been dating for a long time and were engaged so she stuck with me hoping her memory would return...I'm hoping it doesn't(LOL) Just messin with ya...she was the one who knocked me down and I lost my memory or was that a movie...:p

Here's the real deal...I lived in Grand Bahama and use to come to Nassau to see my grand parents and spend time with my cousins. Christina was in my cousins class, we became friends, then we started dating on Friday October 15, 1993 @ 5:00pm:) We spent the next 2 years dating long distance (45 minutes by plane) and after many $1000.00 phone bills and many trips back and forth, I moved to Nassau the day after I graduated high school and have been here ever since. I was offered full scholarships to 2 Universities in the US, but I prefered to stick here with her so here I am:D True story:)

Back