Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

After she has the baby I'm not going to give you guys anymore temptation here with using photoshop

what !!! no pictures ...:doubt: .
Well i will, i'll post the inside the belly and out :D .

You have a good sense of humor Krish.. Most people you'd be looking for a new place to hang out.

LOL...Thanks James!:D I know it is all in the name of fun, if I didn't, there butts would be grass:shock: (LOL) I'm a great sport man! I dish it out as well, but have learned my limits lately and I'm trying tone it down a bit in the general forum:)

LOL...Thanks James! I know it is all in the name of fun, if I didn't, there butts would be grass (LOL) I'm a great sport man! I dish it out as well, but have learned my limits lately and I'm trying tone it down a bit in the general forum

you know i just realized that this is a thread in the general forum :shock: and i thought we were in the water fountain.

Krish IS a good sport just as good as he's helping people dood that's why we all like him here :D .

I decided I been on the website for a while now and I am gonna stay with the hobby so here is a pic of my Girl and I during one of our Modeling shoots
Naturals.jpg

you guys look good together, but why are you wearing a pink shirt???? j/k...nice to meet you

This is a great thread, I love to see all of the people so I can put faces to names as well. Let's keep it on track if we can. I prefer to see real people here than the photoshopped people. So let's keep it fun and anyone that hasn't shown who they are I welcome them to do so without fear of being photoshopped :)

It is great to see such a nice community develop and grow.

I agree. No more photoshop. It was wrong of me to cut the guy out that krish had his arm around and put a girl in his place.:D

hello, mellisa...nice to have you here....i wish my girl liked reefkeeping.....when i get my new tank wed.....well, i am not sure how that is going to go!!!!!:)

ok, i just put it together that the "brenden " on this forum is your hubby.....he is a character!!!!

Back