Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brady - where in Indiana are you at? We have Anthony Calfo coming to do a presentation in August.

Just thought I'd bump the thread for the holidays with an updated pic of Emily (4 months old today) and myself after about 5 weeks of only 5 hrs per night of sleep!:eek: Hope Santa brings me a few more hours for Christmas:p. Merry Christmas everyone!:)

Last edited:
Them there doggies look like protection guard dogs:D
Krish I think Emily is going to look like daddy:)

Me and My bud Ajax. A really true friend.

182120.jpg

Just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

angnsan.gif

One of me in HS, Geez was that a long time ago.

me18.jpg

Last edited:
aahh Krish she's to cute and i love the blankie with her name on it :D .

Ron .... we have the same type of sheets for our bed :lol: .... please stop stealing my blankie thingy dood:lol: ohhh and which one are you :lol: :lol: ...... just kidding dood :) .

i'll try to post some of Olivia hopefully by tomorrow :p

Krish, you appear to have the same leather sofa as we do!

Yeah??? Cool...Want another one?:p We are actually thinking on swapping out for a wrap around:D

Nice Krish,

I'd thought that I'd jump right on in and wish everyone a very merry Christmas too!

Merry Christnmas Trevor! Nice family!:)

Yeah, actually I do want another couch... Can you do free shipping? Or should I come pick it up :lol: Actually, I was thinking of coming over and visiting you guys (nevermind that you don't know me) :)

Here’s a picture of me from last Christmas. See my gift’s on the table... You think they’re trying to tell me something? :lol:

th_Christmas3.jpg

Last edited:
Back