Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's me looking at Reef Frontiers.
And another of my wife and daughter in a restaruant at Westport.

Not sure where the "Joe Cool" look of my daughter came from LOL

hello everyone i just forgot to ask you, how do you make your pictures look really big? because everytime i have posted a picture it always tells me that the picture is to big that's why mine are always really really small

the trick is, you have to upload your picture somewhere and link it here at RF.
There are so many image hosting company out there and some does it for free.

Gabriela - have you tried any of these image resizer programs?

Here is a Windows XP PowerToy that will allow you to right click on a picture and resize it WindowsXP PowerToy

Here is another program to check out for Windows IrfanView

Thank you Nikki, i downloaded the powertoy for windowsxp. Now my question is how do i use it? or where do i find this program in my computer ?
Sorry i'm just really dumb with computer stuff :p

Well since it seems like I might be hanging out here for a while, hope you don't mind, I thought I'd thru up a couple of pics.

mebike.jpg

I never saw it coming.
sharkpic.jpg

Holy cow! First of all for the motorcycle, and second of all for the shark!!! Where was that one taken? Awesome pics - its so great to put faces to names :)

Nikki:

I saw that picture of you in the devil outfit and had to go take a cold shower :lol: :lol:

Here is me with 2 of the 3 reasons that will drive me to drink heavily and daily in the next few yers. Thethird one is my wife taking the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Nikki someone photoshoped it over at RV. When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing so I thought I'd share it. :D They did a pretty good job with it. I'm not much on diving with sharks. :doubt:

dgasmd said:
Nikki:

I saw that picture of you in the devil outfit and had to go take a cold shower :lol: :lol:

Here is me with 2 of the 3 reasons that will drive me to drink heavily and daily in the next few yers. Thethird one is my wife taking the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't drink the water out of your reef, you'll be OK :D :D :D

Alberto - you are too much!!! :lol: Thank you. You still owe me a soda or something...or is it the other way around...maybe I owe you a beer? Great family! The little ones are adorable!!!

oldsaint - that is hysterical! It looks so real!

me at work surveying...I'm the EVIL one looking through the insturment... :lol:

Back