Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL...One's got a finger in his mouth and the other a fishing line:lol:
Since you guys are posting fish photos, check post 251 on page 17. Oh yeah, I'm there on that page as the hulk as well:lol:

Last edited:
lol !! well it's nice to put a face.
Special one :D you did good dood you did good and finally a picture !!! sheesh :D .
hmm Mike, i don't get it, you have an awesome car but yet we always see you in the middle of no where surrounded by ice :p .
ohh yeah and by the way a close up of your face would't be a bad idea so we just don't know you by the guy on the ice :D .

hmm Mike, i don't get it, you have an awesome car but yet we always see you in the middle of no where surrounded by ice .
ohh yeah and by the way a close up of your face would't be a bad idea so we just don't know you by the guy in the ice .

ROFL! :lol: He has one of him Gabby in an earlier post hard at work!

MikeS said:
Nice photo Ed...I love fish photos...

Another fish photo of me and the sad story to go with it....went to an ice fishing derby with a bunch of friends at the end of January...the photo is me with a 4lb. brown trout I caught the last day...I decided to put it back instead of taking it to get weighed in...found out the next day that the fish that won the derby was a 2.7 lb rainbow, had I weighed that fish in, I would have won!:doubt: :mad:

Mike,
We went Fishing Friday, My brother was ticked because he left the depth finder in his house one Lake Wapato. We were throwing plugs for Bass on Lake Roses. We limited on Rainbow in a couple of hours. This fish was a good 3lb plus Rainbow. The picture does not do it justice. The trout were all like footballs, most of them over 14 inches. Oh, thats my big brother. No Depth finder, but one heck of a good time. My Big Brother kept me out of trouble by taking me fishing and hunting as a kid.

wrightme43 said:
Cool Pics Ed, you guys look happy. Amazingly enough you look nothing like I imagined you would. LOL
Steve,
We were happy, thanks. It was time to bring out the fishing tackle. Its a proud moment with my brothers, all of them. I have 3 brothers, I am the youngest. My brother there is 59.

last Summer at my sisters in upsatate New York

meimage.jpg

OK, not the most flattering pictures but which ones are...Ones a little older too.

In a bar a few months ago
Danny2.jpg

Drinking with some people a few years ago. Cannot for the life of me remember who this girl is.
DannyDrinking.jpg

Drinking with some people a few years ago. Cannot for the life of me remember who this girl is.

LOL!!! we all go through that ...don't worry :D .
hehe one time i dyed my hair blue too:oops: :p ..... it only lasted me a week and then back to the hair salon :D

Back