Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
Hey Recife dood, do you happen to make any brazilian food at home? In Canada i had a friend who was from Brazil and her mom used to make such a drooling, tasty, juicy, finger licking good food, the same for the chocolates she used to make :D ... so if you know any or your wife .... you gotta share!! .
My husband by the way went to Brazil about 5 years a go to "explore";) :lol: and he always like to talk about Brazil, he went into the jungle with some of his friends and ex girlfriend... he said it was awesome and that it's a very pretty country.

Hey spongebob_lover, I see you have found out about the wonders of Brazilian cuisine. I can defend myself pretty well there. I have to join PSAS soon and bring some snacks :)
I will love to hear about your husband's jungle experience. I never did went there myself, but will some day!

Hey spongebob_lover, I see you have found out about the wonders of Brazilian cuisine. I can defend myself pretty well there. I have to join PSAS soon and bring some snacks :)

hehe yeah, Brazilian food is very very tasty :D .
Ohh yeah if you ever meet my husband, you'll have him talking about Brazil for a long long time.

Recife said:
I will love to hear about your husband's jungle experience. I never did went there myself, but will some day!

Free Membership!!!:D

Alright, I've been hanging around long enough, I might as well post a face to go with the posts, eh?

My wife and I went to Tennessee and Georgia last Christmas. You may have seen my photos of the Georgia Aquarium on another forum.
at_nashville_zoo.jpg

And this is pretty commonplace in my house. However, I have a real camera now, so nevermind that little point-n-shoot! :)
photographing+tank_web.jpg

- Jason

kewl Sherman :)!!!
your wife looks very cute on the first picture :) for some reason she reminds me Matilda ( the disney i believe character :p) .

Ha! I'll tell her that.

I just turned 30 last month. And first baby last week! Woohoo!!

when were you planning on telling us that you are a daddy now eh?
we want pictures !!!! :)

Congrats on the baby dood !!! was it a girl or a boy?

Congrats Sherman and Mrs. Sherman!!

Nice to put a face to the posts!

Gaby, everyone already knows. They were just instructed not to tell you!

Man Jason...You know I almost started that thread!! I said I'd leave it though incase it was a secret for now:) All these summer babies...Gabby is due 2 days before my wife is due which is 1 day before my wife's birthday and and 7 days before mine! All these LEO's!!!:D

Here you go krish. Have fun laughing. Here is a pic of me at Mardi Gras a few years ago.

Gaby, everyone already knows. They were just instructed not to tell you!

ohh dood to much love is killing me :p :D .

Man Jason...You know I almost started that thread!! I said I'd leave it though incase it was a secret for now All these summer babies...Gabby is due 2 days before my wife is due which is 1 day before my wife's birthday and and 7 days before mine! All these LEO's!!!

I agree i just hope i make it because the way i see it...i feel like i'm about to explode anytime soon :p.

Here you go krish. Have fun laughing. Here is a pic of me at Mardi Gras a few years ago.

I won't even ask what all you did to get all those beads :shock: :p Good to put another face with a name:) Time for you to update Gabby! I have atleast 10 pics of me on this site even me green!:p

Back