Who Will Win The Prize???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Q 11: Who has this in their signature? (this will be the last of these)"Chaos, confusion, despair...my work is done here."
...Some guy named Murphy....

A: Maxx

Haha!! Surprised any of the newer members here would know that because Nick (Maxx) hasn't been online as much as he use to be. Good Job!!! :)

K...Going to spend a few minutes really thinking of a hard one. Been a very long week for me with not much time to do much. I'll see what I can scrap up. :)

Question #13- "I'm married. I live in LA and work at a Museum with a management position. Never had a tank and probably never will although I am certified in my field which comes from over 30 years of experience. Who am I?"

I am Leslie Harris and I am a wormaholic. I've read in her forum a bit...interesting stuff!

Question #13- "I'm married. I live in LA and work at a Museum with a management position. Never had a tank and probably never will although I am certified in my field which comes from over 30 years of experience. Who am I?"

I am Leslie Harris and I am a wormaholic. I've read in her forum a bit...interesting stuff!

Very good Charlypooh!! Tried not to give too much away. I'm really impressed with how well you know the forum and the members here. :)

Question #14- Question: What is something specifically found in corals that provide them with glucose, oxygen, glycerol and amino acids as well as helps corals get rid of waste?

A:Zooxanthellae

Darn it. I really should've given more effort to this contest here. *lol* Looks as if it will be a race to the finish between Charlypooh and Scampy. Congrats to the both, Awesome lightning fast responses from both.

Cheers,
Alex

Question #14- Question: What is something specifically found in corals that provide them with glucose, oxygen, glycerol and amino acids as well as helps corals get rid of waste?

A:Zooxanthellae

:hail:. Very good!!! Still in the runnings!! The answer is found on Mojo's lighting article found on the homepage. You will need to go to page 4 of the articles to read it. Very informative write up. :)

Question #15- What is the correct specific gravity, and for how long to perform a Hypo-salinity treatment for Ich?

A: 36-48hours at 1.008-1.009

Question #15- What is the correct specific gravity, and for how long to perform a Hypo-salinity treatment for Ich?

A: 4 weeks after the last spot is gone at 1.008-9

Back