Who Will Win The Prize???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

..and the plot thickens...Scampy is on a roll, stealing some of CharlyPooh's thunder.

:D

Question #- Like other forums, does RF allow vendor feedback here? If yes, then explain how you came to this conclusion. If no, explain how you came to this conclusion as well. I need facts in the form of a quote you copied from somewhere here on RF that's states for or against it.

No, the user agreement tells me so. Users should refrain from airing issues regarding sponsors, lfs, vendors, etc.

Reef Frontiers does not host any vendor feedback forums as they tend to spiral out of control quickly due to many different personal experiences with vendors or sponsors (or private parties) amongst the whole community. As such, it is against Reef Frontier's policy to air out one's issues about sponsors, local fish stores, or private deals which have been made or may have gone bad. We would ask all those who have issues like this or similar in nature to work these kinds of problems out in private. Reef Frontiers staff retains the right to retain or remove such posts from the general forums.

Question #- Like other forums, does RF allow vendor feedback here? If yes, then explain how you came to this conclusion. If no, explain how you came to this conclusion as well. I need facts in the form of a quote you copied from somewhere here on RF that's states for or against it.

No, the user agreement tells me so. Users should refrain from airing issues regarding sponsors, lfs, vendors, etc.

Congrats again Charlypooh!!!! :D

Almost half way there and still anyones game! Some one can still come from behind with no points and win this thing! :)

According to a recent write up on it as well as the Encyclopedia of the Earth, what (that is found in most our tanks) is used for things such as a soil conditioner, treatment for acid drinking water, animal food additive and pharmaceutical products?

lied it is a=coraline algae

edited for spelling nightmare...

Last edited by a moderator:
lied it is a=coraline algae

edited for spelling nightmare...

Weener I mean Winner!!! :lol:

Seth is on the board!! Answer found in my coralline article. :)

(he gets 1/2 a point for not putting the question:rofl: )

You may have gone past the time allowed so I will add it to your post to keep everything together.

Q 9: According to a recent write up on it as well as the Encyclopedia of the Earth, what (that is found in most our tanks) is used for things such as a soil conditioner, treatment for acid drinking water, animal food additive and pharmaceutical products?

A: calcium carbonate

Thanks...ok I am satisfied that I won one...best of luck everyone. HAHAHAHA

FYI Krish i don't do well with instructions that aren't colorful...animated...and exclude words

Thanks...ok I am satisfied that I won one...best of luck everyone. HAHAHAHA

FYI Krish i don't do well with instructions that aren't colorful...animated...and exclude words

And you are vice president of PSAS??:confused: No wonder they split into two groups:lol:

Back