You Know Your A Reefer when:

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You know your a reefer when you spend 1 hr getting the tank ready before you go to the LFS.Spend 2 hrs there . And the rest of the day with your arm in water moving corals or rocks .Cause it just don't look right.....LOL

You know your a reefer when....
At 2:00 am your wife frantically wakes you up from a nice slumber to tell you that she has just discovered that you 15 year old has snuck out. During the next hour of madness you wish everything would settle down so you can get some quality night viewing in! Hey its not every night that i have to be up at 2am might as well make it worth my while. Deal with the kid in the morning!:D

LOL...You know your'e a reefer when you come to this visit this thread first when after you've just logged on:lol:

You know your a reefer when....
At 2:00 am your wife frantically wakes you up from a nice slumber to tell you that she has just discovered that you 15 year old has snuck out. During the next hour of madness you wish everything would settle down so you can get some quality night viewing in! Hey its not every night that i have to be up at 2am might as well make it worth my while. Deal with the kid in the morning!

LMBO!!! .... ohh kids !!:rolleyes: (don't forget to check if you see any worms :D) , i always say...i can't wait for Antonio to be 18, but then i think about all those girls chasing my baby and driving like crazy and doing what not and that's when i say .... I LOVE CHANGING DIPERS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE POO POOS !! :p :lol:

LMBO!!! .... ohh kids !! (don't forget to check if you see any worms ) , i always say...i can't wait for Antonio to be 18, but then i think about all those girls chasing my baby and driving like crazy and doing what not and that's when i say .... I LOVE CHANGING DIPERS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE POO POOS !!

LOL!!! Where do you come up with this stuff?:lol:

You know you're a reefer when you buy a new tank to get rid of scratches and get better dimensions:D

LOL!!! Where do you come up with this stuff?

dood aside from my pregnancy hormones ... it's true, right now you don't think about that, until you see you cute little baby calling you daddy :D .

You know a reefer when....a picnic with your date involves an Instant Ocean beach towel, and a DIY Eclipse 6 gallon acrylic picnic basket......

:lol:

best,
Ilham

Elmo18 said:
You know a reefer when....a picnic with your date involves an Instant Ocean beach towel, and a DIY Eclipse 6 gallon acrylic picnic basket......

:lol:

best,
Ilham

ROFL - you know you're a reefer when your date does this and you think its cool!

ROFL - you know you're a reefer when your date does this and you think its cool!

yeah and then she takes off her jacket and she's wearing a clownfish t- shirt that says ...i'm a reef geek and i'm proud :D .
ohh and don't forget the fish cookies with some sandwiches shaped like a fish :D , but then she looks at her watch and says where the heck is my fish order :lol: it should have been at the store this morning

You know your a reefer when:
you make 6 posts on the first day of being a member, all at work, all while keeping a watch over your shoulder to look out for the boss:)

moortim said:
You know your a reefer when:
you make 6 posts on the first day of being a member, all at work, all while keeping a watch over your shoulder to look out for the boss:)

Trust me you get used to it!! Look how many posts i have and the only time i'm on here is when i'm at work. Welcome!

Me too, seriously

Jiddy, what happened to all your posts dood :D ?

ok you know you are a reefer when you go to your moms night out to make some chocolates for valentines and instead of making hearts you make sea shells and sea stars :D and everyone looks at you like here comes the fish stuff again :p

you know your a reefer when.... you sit at your desk staring at your computer trying to think of a hilarious "you know your a reefer when..." for like 16 minutes and nothing comes to mind, because all you can think about is how much your polyps have come out since the lights came on in your tank.

You Know your a reefer when you have 300 post in less than a month and 40hrs at the tank...LOL...:):D

Yeah rite spongebob ...I don't know how they do it....I Think im starting to get carper tunnel....Or whatever its called when you type to much...LOL....But in all and all this is a wonderful site with great people...That have helped with any Questions or topics i have talked about...I LOVE RF.....Tanks alot

Yeah rite spongebob ...I don't know how they do it....I Think im starting to get carper tunnel....Or whatever its called when you type to much...LOL....But in all and all this is a wonderful site with great people...That have helped with any Questions or topics i have talked about...I LOVE RF.....Tanks alot

lol :D trust me dood, you'll get there.
right now you are just a little addicted... just wait :D.

Back