You Know Your A Reefer when:

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hilarious

:confused: I don't know if it is my talepathy but don't think she'll like saltwater it will mess a nice pair of jimmy chu's....:lol: ... BUt i should start saving ... it's so hard when u just got a lot bigger tank and u need another 100lbs of live rock:confused: Wonder what ill do :cool:

yeah i hear you dood.
It can be really hard and more when you see other tanks and you want so much stuff for yours :).
hmm all i can think of, is just instead of getting a nice looking piece of rock just may be wait a little:doubt: , it's a heart breaker but hey if the lady needs a ring she needs a ring right.
or just can just give her a cheap ring and tell her that later she will get a really nice ring that everyone would look at her(just don't tell her, you bought more rocks :p)

that's what im thinking.....you know your a reefer when you get to the fish store before they open....lol

LOL ....I mean it was only a year cause i was born in 79'.,.........What about u charlie.....nice lab....name...?

North sider...lived on milwaulkee& lawndale for 2 years then my parents moved to ashland and diversy.....GO CUBBIES..!!!.........AND THEN MOVED TO THE SUBURBS. When i was 5....

Last edited:
You know your a cub fan when u get sick at work to go 2 a 1:20 game.............You know your a reefer when u leave work early cause your sick ...I mean cause the LFS .Called and said your New Light's are here...!!!

dabears26 said:
that's what im thinking.....you know your a reefer when you get to the fish store before they open....lol

So that was you in line with everyone else when the new "Glassbox360" came out????

Glassbox...????360....You mean my xbox360 that burn's game's like my girlfreind's panacake's.....LOL

dabears26 said:
You know your a cub fan when u get sick at work to go 2 a 1:20 game.............You know your a reefer when u leave work early cause your sick ...I mean cause the LFS .Called and said your New Light's are here...!!!

I hear ya on both of those!!!!!:D

UGH! White Sox all the way....South Siders unite! ROFL

....you know you're a reefer when you'd rather have a monster tank with all the pretty equipment instead of a huge 10th anniversary diamond ring.

naww not crazy.
you know you are a reefer when you start talking to your doctor about your tank and he keeps asking you more about it :D.

Back