~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Class Clown,
I will buy the 5 dollar piece of green polyped Monti if its available. Please contact me at Meeting or email me at home @ [email protected]. My Pm box is full, I need to print out some pms and then clear it.

id be interested in an RBTA! got any pics? what size are they? price?

Ok I have a picture of the mother of both RBTA's. Both RBTA's are a little bigger than fist size. Price for each is $35. I will try for a picture of the offspring, but they are hiding behind lots of rock right now.

Those are Orange plating Montiporas. :) Which red are we talking about?

Best,
Ilham

Hey Elmo - alright... I looked at 'em closely. granted, I do have an eye condition, but it is one that isn't supposed to affect my color vision. I do see your point with that first picture, it does have a little orangy tint to it. But look at the other pics. That's red right? it looks a bright red in the tank.

Either way, this could make for an entertaining game with your friends. "Is it red or is it orange?" - hey, how fun. Almost as entertaining as deal or no deal

I'll add that as a selling point to the post ;-)

Last edited:
What's left?

I've received a couple requests for a consolidated list of what's left. So, here ya go... Hopefully it helps

(Please reserve in advance)

• Bali Green slimer - $20-$24 (3 frags left from my centerpiece) see post 192
  • Pink Mili frag - $15 - (1 available) see post 198
  • Zoos - $1/polyp (several available) orange skirts/green centers available only) - see post 199
  • Unidentified crazy green encrusting frag - $10 (1 left) see post 200
  • Red monti (or, some may say Orange;) )-$3-$6 (3 left) see post 213

More pix available here on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11603037@N00/ You can zoom in, get larger images, etc.

NOTE: If you see it listed above, it's available. I'll delete items from this list once they're reserved and update the individual posts with who got them.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the SWAP!

272366164_bf05571d7c_o.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent to you ...

Le - The full Big moma is not for sale. HOWEVER, If your interested in a head bigger than that tiny one I have available for $7, I can probably frag you a single head for $12. let me know and I'll see what I can do for ya. I also see your local which means your welcome to come by my place if you don't want to meet at the swap.

man, this sounds like it's really shaping up to be a great fragswap...and I'll be stuck in Vegas..... :(

Stan,
I will try to take pictures of the smiles. I am glad you are thinking of us and look forward to seeing ya at next meeting!

Colleen

please bring my frag I will either sell it, trade it or bring it home with me. Thanks for keeping it for me.

Yeah, I am free to go to the frag swap!! although I gotta be back to qwest field by 6pm....
I have some zoas I can swap or sell, maybe a Ric or two, and two frags of neon green finger leather.

one loose emerald green ricordia---$15
I can maybe pry a few loose ones from this showpiece I have been trying to trade. The first photo. see my other thread for trading for this showpiece.

frag of pink or purples...7 or 8 polyps. $10
gorillas...$1 each...let me know how many.
neon green leather (sinularia or nepthea I know not) $20 and $40 or trade

Back