~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well I am finally going to try to make it this time. I have a few things I will bring for trades, a pink enchino, 4 or so zoo frags various colors, some shrooms, 4 mounted frags of pink cap , some pompom frags, possibly some greem hairy shrooms and possibly some frogspawn, also I will have some brown with purple tip digita frags unmounted for free. I am not sure if there will be room in the tanks so If not I will bring my own, I have 2 ten gallons with heaters filters and 130 watt pc lighting I will only need one but can bring the other setup if some one needs it.

Oh and also I will be selling the pc lighting for 30 each and have some extra heaters hob filters and power heads I can bring if anyone is interested along with I am sure some other stuff I dont need any more

Reminder - we really need small tanks and all the equipment that goes with them, so pleaes come a bit early if you have them and help us get set up!

Does anyone have any light system? I recently bought a tank without the light.
Thanks.

le9569

Cool well I will bring all of that stuff I think I can come up with another tank so that will be 3 whole 10 gallon setups. One question will there be mixed water there? I dont think I have enough water or buckets to bring 30 gallons If someone can help out with that I will be glad to bring all other stuff. Let me know. Oh and Kendog I will be selling all of that stuff after the meet so take your pick. And LE9569 I will also be selling 2 24 inch 130 watt powercompact lighting systems after the meet

Ugh I can't believe it....I just realized the meeting is the same day my wife and I are leaving on a short vacation....now I really am bummed that's my favorite meeting of the year :(

Tanks?? Real aquariums as holding pens? OhmyGawwwwwwd!
I was excited when I envisioned guys running around holding bags of shrunk up and abused frags. Can't wait now! Feels like when I was a kid and dad took me to a wholesale candy supplier

OK, maybe Im still just a kid with new candy.

I will bring some bags of mixed calurpa and some cyto if anyone wants. Have a fat ball of Green Star polyps, Yeah sure line starts on the left.

Maybe some green and pinkish purple rics?

Will bring some cash too, OH so that got a little better attention

I dont have any frags, just cash. I will be looking for zoa's and acan polyps(plus other lps). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi gang - Please reserve in advance. I have 5 green slimer frags from my centerpiece available. PM me to reserve.

prices: from left to right are $20, $20, $22, $24, $26

272366166_f208d09923.jpg

P.S --the second one looks like it is two seperate shoots, which they are, but they are mounted on the same rock

P.P.S if you want some larger photos, or to see the moma centerpiece, go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11603037@N00/

Update:
$22 sold to jezzeaepi
$26 sold to reefman069

Last edited:
Indeed - have had red bugs in my tank before. The good thing is that I've never ever seen them on the slimers (they have a thick mucus membrane surrounding them which you'll see when they get upset) and my theory is that this is enough to keep them off. If anyone else has seen them on the slimers before let me know, but I don't think they host on those guys.

So to answer your question - while I have seen them in the tank, I've never seen them on the slimer before. Same goes with the other slimy type frags - (i.e Mili's). Also, I've never seen them on monti caps either ( i don't think there is enough protection on the caps for them to hide)

Let me know if your still interested and I'll reserve the biggest one for ya :) Ben

Does anyone have any goby for sale? I need one that could dig my sand on the tank.
Thanks.

le9569

Please reserve in advance:

• Yellow scroll - $8 (only 1 available)
  • Pink Mili - $15 ( 1 available - pictured to the right of yellow scroll below. this frag has one longer shoot and 3 smaller shoots on the rubble. can make more if there is demand)
    272513115_200ed56cb2.jpg
  • purple tip acro (tip broke off, glued back on next to it-sorry) -normally $15
    , but will sell this one for $10 or make you a new one for $15
    272504925_dcab6a8857.jpg
  • Purple star polyp/green centers mat- $10 (1 available, can make more if there is demand)
    272504902_8c70642998.jpg

more pics available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11603037@N00/

Update:

Purple star mat/green centers sold to Kendog (more available)
Yellow scroll sold - jesse B
purple tip frag sold - Ed Hahn

Last edited:
Please Rserve in advance

ZOOOOOOOOOS & a hairy mushroom rock

Zoos - Orange skirts w/ green centers -$1 a piece - you tell me the quantity. I'm guessing I can get close to 40, although i'll have to see. Pictured right behing the green hairy mushroom rock

Hairy mushrooms -3-4 lb rock (guessing on weight) which gets totally covered in large gigantic hairy mushrroms after the lights have been on for a while. 7 shrooms on rock all together. $30 including rock

272366178_90f0383a01.jpg

Update:
Sold 5 orange zoos/green centers -Jamiehill
Sold hairy green mushroom rock- Kendog261

Last edited:
Please reserve in advance:

• Frogspawn-Tiny tiny single head offshoot - would be totally awesome for a nano - $7
    272474424_d4da138bfb.jpg
  • Blue zoos-$2.50 a piece (I'm think I can probably get about 10 max- you tell me how many you want-priority given to larger orders)
    272474416_3ac9fa7e30.jpg
  • Unidentified crazy green encrusting thing frag - $10 (awesome translucent sweeper tentacles on this bad boy. first picture is a picture of the mom under regular lights. 2nd picture is of frags under actinics. Notice the glow!
    272474419_798670ad29.jpg

here is picture of frags
    272989622_8349d208b5.jpg

Update:
1 unidentified crazy encrusting thing sold to jezzeaepi
ALL OUT OF BLUE ZOOS - Sold 5 blue zoos- Jamiehill/sold 5-10 blue zoos - Colleen
frogspawn sold - skimerwhisperer

Last edited:
Back