~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Paul I'll take a yellow sps and a red ricordia. Will be able to pick up this saturday. Let me know if that works.
Thanks, Scott

Green Hydno

Salmon:

I love that little Green Hydnophora, Its always been the brightest green that I've ever seen for that kind of coral. Its also really cool when it starts brancing out. Heres what they look like when they are a little larger. I can take a cutting if anyone wants one?

Never been to a frag swap before, I assume besides swaps, cash is king. Do seller/traders bring color pics or a computor to show what they look like in a tank, or is it all done by memory? I am in the market to buy a lot but most of the specie names are latin to me:oops: :lol: :lol:

I love the blue acro and Dang's purple. The pink Stylophora is amazing too. Anyone bringing LPS too?

Last edited:
Cash is great as many don't have anything to trade. Some post pictures here, otherwise you go by what the person says!

I'm expecting a lot of corals there so dont forget to BRING YOUR OWN BAGS and coolers.

Brad:

You are the first to go for both the Super Green Nepthea and Rare Fuzzy Green Sinularia. So I'll hold those for you bud! You are always welcome to come by and pick them up prior to the frag swap if you want to???

Paul

Holy cow, I was afraid of this-I saw this post last night while at work (I work nights) but cannot respond because of work-net restrictions!!! If theres and red ric left, I'll take one pretty please, a pink stylo, a Green Hydnophora cutting, and a 1" (or so) ice blue frag

Steve, Seabeaver:

I'll see what I can do on the Red Ricordias, I had planned on selling the two that I have that are singles on individual rocks. They are about the size of a nickle or dime. Have others on colony rocks that could be chiseled off with a small piece of the rock that they are already attached to.

Paul

Hey Paul, i like your red/pink ricordias a lot :D !!
please put me on your list for at least one of them, i won't be going to the frag swap i believe but still i'd like a piece of that :oops: :) .

I'm interested in one of the larger chizzeled off the rock if its available, otherwise I'll take a smaller one

Here are the frags that I have to trade. Probably five or six of the red mushrooms, three of the zoas and two of the plates.

I'm looking for all types of xenia, zoas, and mushrooms.

~ Steve

Paul(Fragman),
I am interested in the second frag posted in picture on post 122. Is it available?
Ed

Back