~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dang - So that side by side picture was just a teaser ehh? Are there any tamarind tort frags for sale, or no?

What is that in the last photo? Very unique looking.. (the one that you only have one available for $30).. what does the mother colony look like? I think I'm interested in it and a tamarind tort if available.
Tamarind tort not yet.
it is mother coloy of granalosa,,Am i spelling right?

WOW gabby, don't know whether to thank you or not, that was one loooong thread and not much totally settled.
Mike

well the thread has a medication link since you asked about it:p, other than that, sorry if i got you even more confused now:oops: :D

hey Dang. i missed your phone call this morning. i would like the 2 1/2 inch frag of blue stag. also i would like a frag of the orgen tort, cali tort, red and blue table, and yello acro. thanks chad

Tamarind tort not yet.
it is mother coloy of granalosa,,Am i spelling right?

OK - dang - please put my name on that last picture granalosa (sp) guy. It's pretty cool. And, if you accidentally break off a little piece of the tamarind tort between now and then and feel like letting it go as a frag, let me know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks!

Frags for the Frag Swap

I'll have a bunch of frogspawn frags (rockfall did some damage) that will be free (with an optional donation to PSAS) most are one or two heads... please let me know if you want one.

Also, I'll have to trade a few acros:

Don't know type - thin branches - tan tips, white or electric green polyps - a few

What I think is a piece of acro valida - not sure

OK - dang - please put my name on that last picture granalosa (sp) guy. It's pretty cool. And, if you accidentally break off a little piece of the tamarind tort between now and then and feel like letting it go as a frag, let me know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks!
i will put you on the list for Tamarind tort.
Granalosa frag sold to you,,see you on frag meet.

Paul, was a blast chatting and seeing all your too cool corals! You were a huge help on some basic questions that needed answering. The frags are mounted and they wanted me to tell you they like their new home. My wife now wants me to get some black percs like yours, LOLOL
Thanks again, and looking forward to the frag swap!
Mike

Mike<

Ya that was fun, I'm glad you are enjoying the new corals. The clowns are True Percs. Don't order "Black Percs" sight unseen or you will be in for a surpise as they look completely different.

Paul

if i went to the frag trade, do you think that i would be able to leave by about 4:30 and still see what i wanted to see? i have to leave for homecoming at 5:30 and i need time to get changed in between.

Back