~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

More Frags Anyone?

I have a really bright Yellow Scroll coral that several of you asked about at the last Frag Swap and it was not ready to cut. Well Is anyone interest now. I would think that I can get some 1-2 inch chunks for $20 to $30.

Green Hammers, Orange Zoos Anyone?

I have these branhing Green Hammers if Anyone wants a frag ( $20)
I could also cut off a chunk of these Orange Zoos too ($20)
I have a lime Green Acropora Humulis (Sp?) for ($20)
Bright Pink-Fushia Pocilopora in whatever size you want ($20 & up)
Yellow Leather Frags ($20)

No the Blue Clam is not for Sale!

razor caulerpa

reefman069-I'll bring you a bag of the raz caulerp. for sure. - I'd be interested interested in any mushies, zoas, clove polyps, odd stray frags (brown outs or tiny nubs) that'd be just fine. Thanks-

i will bring some zoas and some mushrooms. see ya there. thanks chad

tri coral

a few more pictures, so you get a idea. There is a start of it growing from rock to give you a idea of color also.

hey i would like a frag of that tri color acro. let me know what you would like. thanks chad

WARNING for RED BUG from all my corals!!!!

all the pics taking from my tank at home last night:) :lol: :) some real concerned about red bug ,,i do have alot of them in my tank for many years,,i do not have aproblem with growing rate and color,,so i give this warning for who ever buying coral from me i do have red bug,,,but it free of charge..
Here are all of the frag from all colony for sale,,reserved frag only.i do have 2 frag of Oregon tort 1"to 1 1/4" for sale $65.00 ea1 sold to Chad,,1 more left

Last edited:
i 'd never get rid of my red bug,,it is still tons of them in my tank,,,did experiment with crown goby (bottering coral too much but they are eating red bug),,cleaner wrease also eating red bug(i do have one in my tank at home)seem to get the red bug population down quite a bit,,so your choice of goby ,,wrease or medication.

Dang - So that side by side picture was just a teaser ehh? Are there any tamarind tort frags for sale, or no?

What is that in the last photo? Very unique looking.. (the one that you only have one available for $30).. what does the mother colony look like? I think I'm interested in it and a tamarind tort if available.

Last edited:
Back