1guydude 300g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Not a lot of new.stuff happening. After 5 or so yrs i finally buckled down and bought a new BRA refractometer. Got a great BM deal.on it. Thank u sir.
Went to the BM swap. Good success yet again this yr.
Maybe next yr i wont b so incognito and ill ware a 1guydude d name tag...
Also bought myself some salifert alk and cal tests. Lil easier than the elos test imo. Happy reefer i am there.
Heres some more up to date pix with prob the most current corals.
D

Thxs tike. She grows quicker than coral.
Trying to be successful at least a lil in the sps world this time around, idk how those two big ars leathers are gonna play when the sps gets that big...
D

I did sps for years....it went well but they are demanding on maintenance and I started too many other projects to focus on them.

Installed a waveline dc pump today to replace my old return
Put my old return on my skimmer and BAMMIN out another 1000gph on it. W00twoot. Lol
Now wat to do with my jaebo dc pump...prob hold on to it, incase a pump goes out
D

Let us know how that waveline works out. I've been eyeing them for a while. I was waiting for external DC inputs to control through something like an Apex.

I guess I'm a control freak....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The waveline's are apex ready.

Are you running it externally D? I have seen comments about leaking when running externally...

I prefer internal pumps just for that reason. I cant get myself to trust a plastic pump to not leak.... they are built well with gaskets and such but unless its an actual external pump or industrial pump like the reeflo's...no way jose.

....I have heard good things about the new ecotech Vectra pumps. People are running em externally with success.
-d

Back