1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm gonna place my order tomorrow with Jeff @lifereef anyway. Just gonna add an upgraded big boi cup.
Good idea makeme. I have weld on and other products.
I might make a Frankenstein cup till the new one arrives...
The whole bottom piece of the cup where the neck connects is in 5 pieces. 2 big split cracks up the side of the cup where the impact was. And the neck came apart from the cup. Lid is fine. Prob have to run it over with my car later...
D

Again Not a bad idea n1.
Any1 got any input on how long I can run the pellet reactor with out skimmer out put? I left it running for o2 but wide open...
Gonna put a rush on the order maybe depending On $
-d

Got a new plate coral! About the size of my thumb. Thxs man!
Also been working on my pos skimmer. Can't wait to get the final product!
D

I'm gonna place my order tomorrow with Jeff @lifereef anyway. Just gonna add an upgraded big boi cup.
The whole bottom piece of the cup where the neck connects is in 5 pieces. 2 big split cracks up the side of the cup where the impact was. And the neck came apart from the cup. Lid is fine. Prob have to run it over with my car later...
D

If your as klutzy as I am , you should have ordered two.

D

If your as klutzy as I am , you should have ordered two.

Soooo mike @OBD was kind enough to rebuild my 6-8 piece skimmer cup. I semi sealed it, so hopefully i dont go home to skimate leaking out the cup everywhere :0 lol

Ya lionfish in my reef tank. Got two soldierfish 2.
good too see u yesterday and ak reefer!
-d

Tank is looking good D
To bad about your klutzy hand job (on the skimmer)
What are ya feeding the Lionfish? Is he eating your clean up crew?
I have thought about adding one to my tank

He eats frozen. Rods lately. Original and Pacific plankton.
SA has dwarf lionfish. I would recommend them.
Kool to watch em.prowl the rock for pods. Cuc seems fine and in same #s. Wat critters would I be worried about?
D

I luv shrimp! I had a skunk cleaner shrimp for 4 yrs or so.
He passed and I think I know why... anyways. I got a cbs from krisfal awhile back.
D

I have had a CBS for a couple years now. He hides out a lot, but I usually can spot his long antenna or whatever they are sticking out. He is always eating out of the rocks.

+1 I was lucky to get the pix. Think it was early in the morning.
When lights r usually out. 2 different pink and purple plates. The top one has no skeleton showing but that's actually the coloring.
D

Back