1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tanks cloudy just fed. No skimmer running. Dang pump. Gotta look at it. Anyways sitting down on the bottom rock there makeme. Hths. I'd let urs sit on the rack for a bit till placement imo. Good luck and wish me luck. Lol. I'd luv a giant show colony of this coral.
D

Nice Favia piece.
Mine will stay on the frag rack for a while.
Is your piece right below the direct light?
In my tank, they tend to lose color unless I put them in shades.

Tanks cloudy just fed. No skimmer running. Dang pump. Gotta look at it. Anyways sitting down on the bottom rock there makeme. Hths. I'd let urs sit on the rack for a bit till placement imo. Good luck and wish me luck. Lol. I'd luv a giant show colony of this coral.
D

It is directly below a light. I've got two 60w blue and white led fixtures on the sides and one multi color black box in the middle longways. So a lil multi color is getting to it lol.

@bluelip. Not a clue sry. Given to me cpl years back from aquarium paradise. I call em army palys. Maybe holocaust palys?!
Hths. Gave a bunch of em away at bm this year.
D

Need to do sw change...
Everything looks ok. Had a skimmer pump die out. :(
Lifereef product is supposed to arrive early this next month so I'll need a pump...
Got some new coral. Need to post up pix of em.
D

Okay as many of u may kno...I'm planning a new tank build to combine the two tropical set ups.
It's a 5 x 4 x 2 glass tank with steel stand. Still in the mix and planning. Could b a bit diff. It's changed two or three times now...

Anyways. My coldwater tank did end up in the garage as scrap. Gonna cut it down I think with the skill saw and make a frag tank for my new set up.
See a lot of diy and cheap skimmers on the auction site. I'm gonna start playing with em in this frag tank maybe.
D

:) got skimmer toys today. Gonna build a monster skimmer! As I said, my speedwave dc pump cr@pd out and I'm gonna replace it with a jaebo dc return pump. We will c. Currently running it with a 5 yr old jaebo pump...
D

Tis 1. Hehe. It's currently a 24" beast model. I'm gonna upgrade it with a 13.5" body extension, larger collection cup, and an upgraded air venturi...that cost me $90 alone. Lol
To bad I don't have any salt. Prob just dump fw in and go.
D

Pre set up. Lol
Looks like a whole new skimmer but they will become one muhahahaha. Like terminator or transformer. Still need some vinyl tube.
Ouch n1husker! Lol
d

The red tubing inside the new skimmer cup is the air intake tube!!!! It's huge. I'm excited....If u didn't kno
D

Back