240g build 4'x4'x2' cube masterpiece!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks good man! What's up with the green edge? I had them give me a sheet once....once!

The green is the acrylic with the look of glass. It was part of the request from my dad its just the top and bottom. Its supposed to be that way.

Matt

The green edge was my idea I wanted something a little different really looks good with the light hitting it

Matt, why did you do 1/2" bottom over 3/4"? The two openings in the back looks like it would be difficult to get a hand way down there? Reason why I say that is because my old tank had some like that & it was sorta tight when I needed for some reason to clean that area out.
Other than that & the green edge lol It looks awesome, In a few months I'm planning a small Nano tank, so I may have to look you up!

Matt, why did you do 1/2" bottom over 3/4"? The two openings in the back looks like it would be difficult to get a hand way down there? Reason why I say that is because my old tank had some like that & it was sorta tight when I needed for some reason to clean that area out.
Other than that & the green edge lol It looks awesome, In a few months I'm planning a small Nano tank, so I may have to look you up!

those openings in the back are 10''x 6'' they are larger then they look. you can reach all the way in them no problem. and as for the top and bottom, the 1/2'' is just fine and was used because of the material cost. My Dad had a budget to go by on this tank...

anyways thanks

Matt

Your Dad called, he said bring some chicken too he is hungry feels alone because you don't visit him.

Since you are going to take him some chicken don't forget your camera...

ha ha

make it popeyes chicken matt lol. Wish I had a way to post pics but can't with this phone I'll give it another try there's got to be a way to do it I just haven't figured it out yet

Back