240g build 4'x4'x2' cube masterpiece!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

alright here are some update pics of the cube up and running. the stand and canopy are only partialy complete (Don is building them himself)

Full tank shot...
240cube001.jpg

These pics are with actinics only...
240cube007.jpg

240cube009.jpg

240cube011.jpg

Halides on in these....
240cube024.jpg

240cube026.jpg

all I can say is Oh My God!

That is one of the best looking tanks I have seen in a long time.

oh no the mice in my head are running the wife going to be p*ssed again.

Hey I know I have seen those before but what are they called the pop returns that turn. I want to get some of those and I forgot where I saw them * Nevermind I remember where I saw them and why I am not using them. I need OM for them to work all well maybe on my next tank.

Last edited:

Hey I know I have seen those before but what are they called the pop returns that turn. I want to get some of those and I forgot where I saw them

those are called revolutions and they only work on a Oceans motions unit )or other alternating flow device) they revolve only when the water turns on and off...

Matt

Hey I know I have seen those before but what are they called the pop returns that turn. I want to get some of those and I forgot where I saw them

Those are revolutions from oceans motions

Awesome tank... Hey, speaking of tanks, you don't happen to still have that 230/240 gallon tank do you?

Next time you see Matt, rub that in to him a little, tell him I sent ya!!!:D:D:D

Seriously tho, I am real interested as to how you will like the revolutions. I did a little thinking about those when I rebuilt my tank, but I had already spent way over what I thought!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back