312 Gallon Tank Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here ya go just quick cell pics
IMAG0368_zps445857bd.jpg

IMAG0366_zpsd47480b4.jpg

IMAG0367_zps2b161af8.jpg

I think I am more excited about your tank than my own build....I think its the dimensions again. Looking GREAT! (except for those sea swirls on that euro brace of course, but I get its preliminary)

Great display and good work for 312 gallon tank. As provide lot of capacity for many kinds of fishes. The fishes also feel free and easy in this type of tank. The feeding is also easy in this tank. One issue is the large space which it acquires.

Last edited:
Ya designing a bracket for the seaswirl piping. Will also get some pipe straps to get all the plumbing lines lined up nice. Working on a bracked to hang off the back of the overflow box to support the T. Also looking at creating a pipe stand out of acrylic and glue to overflow box that the pipe will rest on after the true union. (side toward the wall)

Last edited:
Tank is filled moving coral covered rocks into new system :) Will post up pics later tonight... woohoo!!!! Its alive!

Thank you! Time to go coral shoppnig. Sorry no cloudy tank pics, i used premixed saltwater (aquavitro salinity)

Looks really sweet.
Are you able to squeeze between the tank and the window wall??
Dont ya just love it when you can have an instant reef?

How soon before you set up the QT tank? Ya need some more fish in there!

Back