A 750g SPS system is born

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks really nice,

some of the pics int he "Update" section dont work for me, not sure if its my computer or not.

anyway very nice website!

Nick

Nick:

I just checked all the links and pictures and they should all be working. I know the pictures are big in size, but not big in KB. I purposely did it that way becaus eit always irritate me that when I go to see some pictures other people post they are so small you loose allt he detail in them and you can't see stuff behind the scenes and such.

You know what is funny though. I just went back to look a it under IE (I use netscape usually) and all the pictures on the sides and the ones int he update page cannot be seen. I will ahve to ask the software developer to look into it.

Last edited:
yep that must be the problem i use internet explorer.

he if you dont mind me asking where did you go about getting a website? did you go through a certain company or hosting site?

how are the corals? recovering i hope?

thanks again

Nick

Someone sent me a link to a place running a special, so I signed up for hosting and registered the domain. Then, someone else showed me a place that has templates you can modify to suit your needs. Tis stuff is a heck of a lot more complicated than what they lead you to believe. Especially if you don't know computer HTML language!!!

Haha, well then i will just forget about it for now. i have no clue about HTML language.

anyway nice site, cant wait to see when more pics go up!

Nick

Albert,
Just curious if your coral loss was all purchased colonies or if you also have some tank grown frags being affected. In the past I have experienced problems like this and is seemed as though all my "wild harvested" colonies rtn'd and my tankraised acros ended up fairing OK. I don't know what to take from that and it certainly doesn't help you now, but I just thought it of interest. Hope it slows down for you. It certainly is frustrating when you feel like you have done everything exactly right and none of the tests give you anything to fix and you still lose stuff in large proportions. Good Luck.

Steve

I suggest you go back and lock a maximum site width so that you don't have to scroll side ways to see the whole picture on your site.:doubt: Also on my browser I can't see the pictures off to the right on your equipment page...they all show up as boxes with question marks.:(

Last edited:
ldrhawke said:
I suggest you go back and lock a maximum site width so that you don't have to scroll side ways to see the whole picture on your site.:doubt: Also on my browser I can't see the pictures off to the right on your equipment page...they all show up as boxes with question marks.:(

Like I said above:

"I just checked all the links and pictures and they should all be working. I know the pictures are big in size, but not big in KB. I purposely did it that way becaus eit always irritate me that when I go to see some pictures other people post they are so small you loose allt he detail in them and you can't see stuff behind the scenes and such.

You know what is funny though. I just went back to look a it under IE (I use netscape usually) and all the pictures on the sides and the ones int he update page cannot be seen. I will ahve to ask the software developer to look into it."

The site is a work in progress. Give me a little time as this is the first time I've done this.;)

As far as the skimmer goes, it has been working well. It has been pulling a pretty good amount of stuff. I am running it a little on the wet side, so the stuff coming out if darker teat colored. To be honest, I have not played around with it much since I first set it up, and like everything I probably have changed too many things too many times and have not allowed it long enough to work.

As far as the coral loses, there seems to be no pattern whatsoever as it includes frags, aquacultured colonies, wild caught colonies, and even tank colonies. Trust me, I wished there was a pattern.

Last edited:
OK, let's try one more time. I fixed all the link issues, so it should all be working except for contact page's form. Please try them again and tell me if it does or does not work for you. I tried in 3 different browsers and they all worked fine.

Thanks for the patience.

Tacocat:

Nope. I am not. I do have an ozonizer, but I think it bit the dust. It is likely in need of a major internal clean, but I have had no desire as of late to take it apart and do what needs to be done. If I was to use it, I would likely just run the air hose to right in front of the air intake to the air pump supplying my skimmer.

By the way, has anyone checked the site and links???

www.dgasmd.org

Three of your buttons on the top have no width control....Home-Updates-Equipment

When I click on these button they disappear from my screen and I have to scroll sideways to bring them back into view. The other buttons work fine.

ive tried mine on many different providers all work fine and on dial up can you believe that. man thatslie a console tv , that dial up.:idea:

I like you new site. Wish I could expand those side pictures since some of them appear new. Could you put them in the gallery so they could be expanded. If you can't, ok, it's still a good site.

Back