Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Absolutely! I don't know what you guys were talking about....I meant when I wipe the table or the mirror, etc....
LOL! hahah i'm sure you were Nikki.

Ken i told you, just turn the first and the last light on :D

Krish i answered your question on the other thread i hope it helps.
now back to the questions heheh
keep them coming !!!:D

So here it is.... Ya turn one switch on, let the light heat up, then turn it off, turn a second switch on . Go up on roof, the switch you turned on then off controls the light that was off but warm, the second switch controls the light that is on, and the third switch controls the light that is still off......

hmm... in jiddy's case NOOOOO... :p the server would crash! :D

Is this still answer and ask?

-Josh- :cool:

Or on your mind.
was that an english correction ? :p

and no jetaero, or may be i'll check it out first and if i like it, i might watch it.
and no Krish, sorry if i'm offending anyone but i hate american idol as well as who wants to be a hilton, or any tipical reality show.
the only shows i liked were survivor and the other show where they travel around the world i think its called the race.
i can't wait to see 24 again, now THAT'S my favorite show.
did anyone watch prison break?

I didn't watch it, but I DVR'd it, so hopefully I'll get a chance to see it before the next episode airs.

What's on your Christmas List this year?

well let's see hmm..
canopy, MH ballast since i'm only running one side right now, and another ushio bulb.
for my son, well one of those electronic toddler cars, for my husband: another computer game :doubt: and probably clothes.

same question

I'd like to get something really nice for the wife this year. We usally don't exchange between the 2 of us, but I always cheat and get her something. She is just so hard to buy for.

Same ?

Kensn said:
I'd like to get something really nice for the wife this year. We usally don't exchange between the 2 of us, but I always cheat and get her something. She is just so hard to buy for.

Same ?

Get her a manicure and a massage. :)

On my Christms list this year is planning on having a baby...Atleast making it...him...her...Doesn't matter which one, but we have decided to try. I love kids so that's why I have to do, what I'm going to do, with my tank, before we do the do.

Has anyone ever got junk off of a childs dose of Vicks? I have...probably because I never had alcohol.

hey Krish, you and your wife can come over here and be the babysitter for my kid, trust me you'll change your mind with my kid :D just kiddin rriiigghht :rolleyes: and he's only 2 .
I say don't plan on it, just let it happens.
it's gonna happen when the time is right dood .
and no Krish i haven't :D .
same question

Back