Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

feww !!
i thought i was the only one putting the hands in there to often.
whhat !! it's a miracle.. Jiddy is on !!! now tell us a joke dood

how often do you clean your skimmer's cup ?

He's gone again...I haven't had to clean my skimmers cup yet. I don't have any load in my tank yet, but on my old setup every other day.

Do you use carbon?

I run mine continuously and change it religiously every 3-4 weeks.

Would you drink out of a sewer for an apple? If not, what would you do it for?

LOL!!! i tell you Krish :D .
first it was toilet questions, then how do you wipe and now this... doodd what are you drinking dood?
no krish i would not drink out of a sewer for an apple, unless i'm drunk or something like that and i would not do it for anything in the world.

same question ? i know you are gonna say yes krish !!

Your making me think of New Orleans. I think people do what they can to survive. If I could think of a way to prevent getting sick and was starving to death, probably so.
I live in Washington State. Apples are abundant. . It would be awesome to see if Apple growers donate Apples to Needy now.

Do you use a enclosed Canopy with out fans, with Fans, suspended lighting?

[/QUOTE]I live in Washington State. Apples are abundant
hmm dood how could i have forgoten about that .

and no Ed, i don't have a canopy, all i have is a light difuser/ egg crate covering the tank and holding my lights.
and i bought 2 huge fans one is in front of the tank and the other one is holding from the bar's kitchen hehehe
i have a weird set up and a not a very nice one hehehe

same question

i would not do it for anything in the world

Very good Gabriela...You are the first person who has ever answered thaqt question right. Most people would say "No" they wouldn't do it for an apple and then when you ask them what would they do it for, they say Nothing. IMO it's better to get the apple than to do it for nothing LOL

I use a canopy...IMO it makes the tank's appearance look complete.
How many plugs are you taking up total to run your tank? I'm using 9.

Very good Gabriela...You are the first person who has ever answered thaqt question right. Most people would say "No" they wouldn't do it for an apple and then when you ask them what would they do it for, they say Nothing. IMO it's better to get the apple than to do it for nothing LOL

yuuhhuuu i finally answered something right !!! :D :lol:

i use 10

how big is your tank ?

Asm g-3, a return pump, a heater, purigen, 3 mangroves, grape calupera, chaeto, and detiruis, plus some saltwater, limpets, and baby turbo snails, and I forget their name the really fast snails with the half bowl shaped shells, and pods.
Same question.

well let's see, a heater, a pump one bi color pseudocromis :) and a nipple from one of my son's bottles.
i don't know how it got there though :D .

what are you doing tomorrow since it's labor day?

Back